[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make pokémon go an actually good game that will last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 5jpg-9b270c_765w[1].jpg (19 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
5jpg-9b270c_765w[1].jpg
19 KB, 599x399
How to make pokémon go an actually good game that will last longer than a month.

Remove the retarded new core mechanics and replace them with the original turn based fighting.
Instead of having the pokemon have a basic attack and a locked special attack, let them have 4 slots which they can fill with skills by training them/TM items
Use augmented reality to show the pokemon and their moves. (like seriously what the fuck?)
Actually allow people to view the pokemon from different angles, not always giving this frontfacing bullshit, like what the fuck you must have models why not show them off
Only allow players to carry 6 pokémon, similar to original games
Put in pokemon centers where you can heal your pokemon, store and withdraw from the pokemon storage
Remove the stupid factions system
Actually have trading with other players
If you want to protect a gym you can leave up to six pokémon in it, if you have the game open when it is challenged you can choose to fight. If it's not active or you choose not to it's just basic AI
You actually fight wild pokemon, for experience if you kill them or to catch them.
Berry spots will appear randomly throughout the world and live for one harvest. If you plant a seed you will keep track of the position and time of when it will be ready. Other players can harvest it but they have to be rather close to spot it and can't harvest it prematurely, they also won't know when it's ready.
You can challenge other players if your current pokemon are on an equivalent level. You will lose/gain some currency from/to the other player

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>344668592
oh and have actual pokemarts you should visit to purchase items instead
>>
>>344668592
This is pretty much what needs to happen. But I think the faction system could be good, if tweaked to fit better into the game.
>>
>>344669473
it wouldn't fit the gym system as you wouldn't be able to take over the gym of someone on your faction
seeing as like 90% of the players are red or blue this'd mean you can't take over 45% of the gyms in your area regardless how strong you are

if you can take over gyms of your own faction, people would cry and there's no point in the factions unless they add some new purpose to it
>>
File: 1467836560365.jpg (10 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
1467836560365.jpg
10 KB, 181x182
>making the game harder will make it more popular and profitable
>>
It just needs a "Suggest this place to be a pokestop/gym" feature.
So many barren suburbs with nothing for miles.
>>
>>344668592
>people still don't realize Go is supposed to be totally different so it doesn't compete with the mainline games
lol
>>
>>344669957
well yes because it gives more of an advantage
also more depth doesn't make a game worse
I can guarantee you that in the current state of things the hype will die out very quickly and the game along with it

possibly even before the game comes out officially

>>344670112
I assume pokestops/gyms work based on activity, so ofcourse if you go to dead areas they're dead

Maybe you can have more rare and stronger pokemon in those areas so there's a point in going there?
>>
Also dont add any new pokemon just the originals
>>
Nope. All of that is counter to the point of this game. The battle system from the actual games would be a hindrance to catching Pokemon because you're meant to keep walking while you do it. The teams are necessary for the social aspect and without them there's no point to gyms. Just go play a main Pokemon game autist, this is meant to be an exercise and social experience and it succeeds at that.
>>
I hope they don't add too much classic pokemon shit. It's better not to have TBC because it's not the point of the game.

For now I just wish the app would be better. Start faster, use less battery, run properly in the background and so on. They'll probably keep it purposely gimped to sell the BT thingies though.
>>
>>344668592
Congrats you just killed the normal market

Pokemon Go is now nowhere near as successful
>>
>>344670112
Agreed. But then people would just add Pokestops and a gym at their house so I don't know how the devs would be able to make it work.
>>
>>344670258
Pokestops and gyms and are literally taken from their other game Ingress. They no longer take suggestions in that game.
>>
>>344670282
>social experience
>can't trade players
>no point in battling players
>the only social interaction is "wow you look for pokemon too dude #wow"

>>344670437
what normal market?
the market that doesn't play pokemon?
like the market that plays their other game?
>>
>>344668592
Ninty wont let it has actual gameplay. It will eat up the sales of their core products aka the one in 3ds.
I believe at firat they just think it as fancy marketing. Now it makes tons of money, they might start to see it as fancy marketing which makes money.
Doubt they would actually change their handheld first strategy for pokemans, though.
>>
>>344670468
Just make it so the stops and gyms to be added need a certain number of votes from the community to be accepted and some kind of actual unique landmark.
>>
>>344670468
The current map is taken from Ingress.

They got their from the Ingress community.

https://support.ingress.com/hc/en-us/articles/207343987-Candidate-Portal-criteria

I imagine when they do decide to add pokestops and gyms it will work the same way.
>>
It's not supposed to be a good game, it's supposed to be something normies download and play every so often to keep Pokemon in the collective conscious with the ultimate goal of selling more actual games.
>>
Able to track without even needing to keep your phone staying on? How does that image in OP work exactly?
>>
>>344671017
>he thinks Nintendo made this
>>
>>344668592
Hey guys, I'm OP and I don't understand that I don't want my brand new, already incredibly successful, IP to compete with my mainline pokemon games. :)
>>
File: 1466866452292.gif (646 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466866452292.gif
646 KB, 200x200
>>344668592
>let's make the game a tedious piece of shit
LOL no thanks autist

The game is just fine. Get some friends and go pokemon hunting and road tripping.
>>
1. Pokemon games still move systems. Nintendo will never make proper versions of any of their mainline games outside of their systems.
2. It's a mobile games. Mobile games are made for literal retards. It's stupid to expect one to have proper turn based fighting, rpg elements, breeding etc.
>>
>>344672671
you must be quite the autist
>>
>>344672747
lrn2troll k thx bai
>>
>>344672359
it's a smartwatch
your phone is still running
you just don't have it out
>>
>>344672831
Keeping the app open is the biggest problem even if there is a power save option.
>>
>>344672928
you think they give a fuck?
does this seem like a competent development team?
>>
>>344673085
>the game will be dead before it gets all gens added
>>
>>344670884
You are too stupid to realize why Pokemon go is successful. The other anon was nicer about saying this.
>>
>>344673129
The game will be dead before the next gen even gets added.
>>
>>344673085
>I am an expert in game development
You sound like on of those weed smokers that thing they're experts on anything
>>
>>344673129
the game will be dead before it comes out
>>
>>344673435
I'm not an expert but still better than these chumps
>>
>>344673129
>implying anyone gives a shit about anything after red/blue
>>
>>344673620
Said the not expert
>>
>>344673692
about other not experts
>>
>>344668592
Why don't you just fucking play the 3DS games then? Fucking autists always want everything their way.
>>
>>344668592
It's okay, you're allowed to not like it for not being just like every other game
>>
>>344673885
why don't you play ingress then?
>>
>>344668592
I told a normie that they should have real battles and integrate it with future 3DS titles and she thought both were stupid ideas.
Normies want a treasure hunt, the battling portion is for faggot nerds and the Pokemon company could care less because you're not the ones spending the micro transaction money.
>>
How about you leave the mechanics how they are for the most part except you select 6 core Pokemon who gain stats as you capture/explore and have YW style auto battles where you just swipe to quickswitch pokemon instead of tap-shit.
>>
>>344674335
ahh now I get it
people play it for the "teehee I'm a nerd xd" factor

time for more school shootings I guess
>>
>mobile
>game
>good
pick 2

if you want to play pokemon then just play an actual pokemon game
GO is an enhanced distraction and reason to get outside
>>
>>344674335
>and integrate it with future 3DS titles
This is fucking stupid though.

Real battles would be nice but not with only 2 fucking moves per pokemon.
>>
>>344668592
>Did I miss anything?
gameplay
>>
>>344675383
well ofcourse if you don't like pokemon games you won't like a pokemon game
>>
I recently started playing

Am I supposed to have a whole armada of pokemon on deck, or should I just pump all my starcandy into one or two?
>>
I don't want it to be a carbon copy of the mainline series. The way it is now is far from perfect, but rather than scrapping it I would rather see them improve the systems they have in place.
Plus, they just released, and they're working on server issues before it goes global. The version on the about screen is like 0.2-something. I don't think they even intend for this to be a finished product right now.
>>
>>344672747
for an autist, he seems to welcome change and variety in an established intellectual property that suit it's demographic and playstyle.
>>
>>344670258

You're fucking delusional if you think making a game harder will make it more popular.
>>
>>344675614
Armada. Catch fucking everything, as long as you've got the 'balls for it. Every catch gives you EXP, stardust, and candy to keep trucking through new evolutions.
>>
>>344675379
Normies aren't looking at the moves. You may want more features, but the only feature keeping people going is "COLLECTING THEM ALL, JUST LIKE I WANTED TO DO WHEN I WAS A COOL 90s KID. I WAS BORN IN 96, BUT THAT COUNTS, RIGHT?"

Pokemon Company is making bank of this feature. Why do you think you can purchase pokeballs even though they're easy as shit to find. Normies must CATCH EM ALL.
>>
>>344675659
I was talking about needing to be able to catch pokemon as a reason to go outside or on a roadtrip with friends

>>344675682
We'll see if the game still exists in a month anon
>>
I hope this game lasts longer than a month :/

This one could actually be good, it's at least better than all the Angry Bird/Temple Run/Jetpack Joyride flavor of the month shit

But the fact that I have to take a train into the city to get anything decent is fucking stupid
>>
>>344668592
The problem with fighting wild Pokemon to catch them is that Niantic didn't want to make millions of retarded buttfucks stand around in public battling. It's highly impractical. I live in Texas, and it's so fucking hot, bright, and humid during the day that having my phone out just to toss balls at wild Pokemon is already a huge pain the ass. Can barley see my phone's screen (second gen Moto X, has an nice, bright screen, still can't see shit), and it actually will get too hot to register inputs fairly quickly, as well as sweaty.

Maybe some kind of quick, RNG auto-fight could take place between your Pokemon and the wild one in question, where HP and PP would drain and you'd have to refill them at Pokestops, similar to how you'd have to hit up a Center in the real games. They could even have sick animations for the auto-battles (optional, of course, to make it even quicker).

You should have a real, turn-based fights with other players though, since you could agree to go to a second location that's comfortable for the battle.
>>
>>344670280
I wouldn't mind some Gen 2. I'll probably stop using the app when an if they add gen 3.
>>
>>344675658
>I don't want it to be a carbon copy of the mainline series.
What OP is describing is actually the logical next step in the evolution of the series. Broadening the appeal of the game by making it available on smartphones. Using augmented reality to elevate the roleplayibg experience to the next level. Encouraging battles to enhance the social aspect further.

If you want to talk about carbon copies, just look at any of the mainline sequels.
>>
>>344675510
its the grinding that kills it
>>
>>344672671
I'm not OP, but I actually do want some more mechanics. It can't be like actual Pokemon for practicality reasons, but they can add trading, PvP, and some other shit.
>>
>making a mobile game that is free to download equivalent and better in ways than your Pokemon games on a different handheld

That isn't happening. You will not get normal turn based battles and 4 move slots you pick.
>>
>>344674189
Ingress doesn't have Pokemon
>>
>>344674189
because it's dead as shit no one plays
>>
>>344676629
I'd be totally okay with auto battles between my Pokemon and wild ones that just take a couple seconds. I just want something to be happening other than tossing balls.

Also it's sad that Nintendo is so afraid for their shitty handhelds and churned out Pokemon games that can't let the app have basic features from those games.
>>
>>344676902
and why does nobody play it?
because it's a shit game
>>344676098
it has 0 substance
the fact that it's still popular after a few days actually astounds me
>>
>>344677072
>>344677072
Angry Birds has 0 substance yet it has a fucking movie now.
>>
File: 1466369842774.jpg (64 KB, 640x467) Image search: [Google]
1466369842774.jpg
64 KB, 640x467
>>344676629
You know what else isn't happening? Nintendo's continued relevance.
>>
>>344677525
no it doesn't?
It's a good concept which is further advanced in atleast some sequels

The problem is it's a flash game, a good flash game which is improved upon, but still a free flash game
>>
>>344677525
That's a game. An actual game. Although mindless its a ripoff of the actual good crash the castle or whatever flash game series. So its "good" while pokemon gokillyourself is really bad.
>>
>Making a good game is the best way to make money

You poor delusional child.
>>
File: somebadcomedian.jpg (46 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
somebadcomedian.jpg
46 KB, 533x400
>>344677765
>>344677830
>mfw people are actually defending Mad Birds
>>
>>344668592
>thinking this game is anything but "elaborate" marketing ruse
>>
>>344668592
So you want this to be a regular Pokemon game. Why not just play a regular Pokemon game then? If you add too many options or things you need to do to a mobile game, you alienate people. People don't want a complex game full of button presses and decision making on their phone. They want something they walk around with and tap the screen every once in a while. It's good that this is different from the standard Pokemon gameplay.
>>
>>344677917
>its better than nothing heh what do you expect man just bend over
Could you be more of a goy
>>
>>344676997
They aren't making it, and there definitely needs to be a line drawn when doing a free mobile game
>>344677698
Nintendo is held up very well by toys and this mobile game now
>>
>>344678162
Its better than this garbage
>implying it isnt
>>
>>344678264
>Why not just play a regular Pokemon game then?
because it'd be inferior to that game

It'd be the ultimate pokemon game, the only way they could improve it at that point would be to make the creatures semi sentient but be able to command them with voice commands and have them be holograms

Then you could be an actual pokemon trainer

Are you telling me not every single fucking kid that watched pokemon wants this shit?
>>
>>344673384
This. OP is literally retarded. It's all about what the mainline Pokemon can't achieve, which is you meeting up with your friends, making plans and going out catching Pokemon and taking gyms.

Not to mention like another anon said: Since this is a mobile game it needs to avoid competing with the mainline, since it could hamper their hardware sales.

All the games needs is bug fixes, better servers, optimization and more unique gameplay parts. If you want your average Pokemon on your smartphone then emulate it.
>>
>>344678294
That's not what he said or implied at all.
>>
It's just a phone game, a cashout. Why would they make it as good as their mainline games? Plus the game's easy to play without paying, so I doubt they're exactly making bank on the game alone.
>>
>>344675291
Good mobile
>>
>>344678718
Nice phone bro too bad about the games
>>
>>344673129
The game is gonna be dead before Canada and Europe gets it
>>
>>344668592
its a phone game for dumb kids dude it aint happenin
>>
>>344678619
Two (out of five) of my friends playing, bought the package for 10 bucks. Fairly decent statistics there, given that the other three are NEETs.
>>
>>344668592
Too ambitious for a mobile f2p pick up and play game targeted towards the casual audience, It might work for a $15-$20 upgrade if people get too invested.
But the purpose of this game is to make pokemon accesible for the casuals, if you want the complete experience you might want to just buy the handheld games.
>>
>>344668592
you do not seem to get this is a mobile game and they want to use it as a mobile game and not make it anything like the handheld games
>>
File: 1466699396359.jpg (64 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1466699396359.jpg
64 KB, 612x612
>>344680761
>its a mobile game therefore its allowed to be bad
>its free therefore its allowed to be bad
Nice job cuck
>>
>>344681024
no just saying your a retard for wanting anything like this when they said it will never be like the handhelds and they never plan to as they want people to PLAY THE REAL GAMES

but of course retards like you most likely want them to make the next pokemon game on ios
>>
>>344681024
the people who actually play mobile games is a larger audience and they expect their game features to be even more simplistic and casual than pokemon already is. It's practically a requirement for a mobile phone to be bad just due to industry standards.
>>
File: 250px-016Pidgey.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-016Pidgey.png
54 KB, 250x250
GUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
PIDGEY'S BACK
TELL A FRIEND
GUESS WHO'S BACK
GUESS WHO'S BACK
>>
>>344681308
Well that's all I need to hear. Industry standards. I don't need a cuck to safeword-sweep the faggotry under the carpet like >>344681302. I know why this shit gets a pass and its plain as day.
>>
The game is about collecting. I use my consoles/PC to play video games. I just want to whip out my phone and collect some pokemon when I travel. That's it.

Add all those stupid features and you're bloating an otherwise streamlined collectathon game. That's all I want to do, collect pokemon. Anything that gets in the way of that is unnecessary. Once I collect them more, the only thing they need to add to the game is more Pokemon.

It's a fucking app people, if you want to play video games on your phone you're pure cancer
>>
How do they even find landmarks to assign Pokestops and gyms to? I went to a park and there was a gym and 3 Pokestops. A gazebo was the gym (there were so many people there), two signs were both Pokestops, and an awesome wooden structure that I used to play on all the time as a little kid was also a Pokestop.
>>
>>344668592
Anon, making a freemium game fun isn't the idea.

You make it ALMOST fun, with tons of grinding to make it actually fun that the user can skip with micropayments

That's the whole goddamned model, anon.
>>
>>344681486
You're such a shut-in elitist that you've become delusional. Not that anon, but I absolutely despise mobile games. It's so hard to make an engaging game due to hardware and input limitations, but Pokemon GO is fun. Nobody knows for how long, but right now it's just fun to walk around with your friends and go on an adventure together.

Fun things are fun, anon. Video games are supposed to be fun. Behind every video game is the ulterior move to make money, but as long as a game is fun, who the fuck even cares?

Isn't there something more worth your time to complain about? Or can't you just have fun with another video game? You still have fun playing games, right?
>>
>>344668592
I don't feel like spending 30 minutes at each gym
>>
>>344681836
This. Phone games are simple little time wasters you play on the bus or at work on break. Not a game you'd play for more than 5 or so minutes at a time. All they'll do is add more Pokemon. It's all they need to do.
>>
File: 15___1.jpg (76 KB, 540x354) Image search: [Google]
15___1.jpg
76 KB, 540x354
>download apk because I have an s3 and cant get it from play store
>finally get this shit to work
>theres nothing around because I live in the boonies
I wish heart gold/soul silver wasnt like fifty bucks used now.
>>
>>344668592
None of the shit you suggested is even remotely feasible using GPS and a tiny bit of phone data.
>>
>>344676512
i think your perhaps right, i think its possible that pokemon go is just nintendo testing the waters( hence why the games free), we could get a game similar to what op describes in a couple of years maybe, hopefully
>>
>>344678453
It isn't. Angry Birds is shallow as fuck and has no payoff.
>>
File: 1427891228340.gif (491 KB, 215x160) Image search: [Google]
1427891228340.gif
491 KB, 215x160
>>344668592

Daily Reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJG4aEtKeUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0eaUqmt1W0

Pokémon Go is a HUGE mistake.
>>
>>344668592
They need to balance the game. The more pokéstops and gyms are around, to the fact that there's no pokémons around at all on your radar if you're at a pokéstop. Meanwhile pokémons live in the actual wild.
>>
>>344682553
I hope they're paying you to shill this hard. In fact, I oughtta give you a tip because that's some effort you're dropping down.

>>344682856
Jesus fuck buy a used DS and an R4 card and stop being such a worthless faggot. And if you really want to play it but you're THIS POOR how do you have internet then emulate it.
>>
>>344684261
thats not how it works
>>
All these people who want this shit to be like the main games are fucking cancer children with no jobs.
>>
>>344684346
It's not but it should be. It's retarded you have no pokémons on the radar just because you're not a concrete rat while you can drive into your local mall and find a fuckload of em all over the place.
>>
>>344683846
>Filthy Frank
>Doctor Who

your birth was a huge mistake
>>
>>344683846
I don't get why it's bad that Pokemon Go players are finding dead bodies and witnessing crimes. The police operate far more effectively when there are more citizen eyes on the ground.
>>
>>344684508
They can be adults with jobs, they're still cancer
>>
>>344684542
Dont play the game

Just check it every once in awhile while on a walk or biking

its an addon, not a style.

Or use it to pick up chicks
it works.
>>
>>344668592
This is retarded. Just buy the new 3DS game when it comes out then
>>
>>344668592
fuck no
go is the flavor of the month
once casuals get tired of it and move on to the next big thing its going to die
now fuck off to >>>/vp/
there is a reason we have this board
>>
File: 1422403967596.gif (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1422403967596.gif
30 KB, 600x450
>>344684562

No problem family.
>>
>>344684709
Sure just let the battery behemoth suck every last drop of hot electrons out until you drink bleach and have to make a phone call. Just do it.
>>
>>344676445
>disliking gen 3
wew
>>
>>344668592
IMO is just needs:
-Actual battling for raising your Pokemons levels that's not limited to a fucking gym.
-Trading.
-Some method for people living in rural areas to not be fucked by having no pokestops nearby. Maybe convert them into a different purpose.
-A spawning algorithm to make shit actually spawn in the wild. Rares can be landmarks and important poi.

Simple shit really.
>>
>>344685224
Simple sure, but is it profitable?
>>
>>344684310
Yes, anon. I am shilling the game. It's not just me saying I'm having fun going outside for once. I am totally telling everyone to go download the game and immediately go to the store and buy coins worth for 1k bucks. I AND my uncle both work for Nintendo.

That's why I called you delusional. Also ironic that you piss in someone's tea for using a buzzword and then turning around using one yourself.
>>
File: ANNT9JK.jpg (431 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
ANNT9JK.jpg
431 KB, 625x833
>>344668592
I only half agree with the first point. The battles work the way they are, but they really should be turn based. Only having one move and one special move is fine though and encourages catching more pokemon.

You can actually view pokemon models of the ones that you have in your "Pokemon" section. No idea why you can't in the pokedex.

Carrying only 6 pokemon is fucking retarded. The system of only being able to take 6 into a battle is enough. This game is supposed to be considerably more casual than the main games, and not everyone has direct access to a pokestop where they can constantly be switching out their pokemon

Instead of ADDING pokemon centers, I'd say upgrade maybe every 4th pokestop into a pokemon center. Functions the same as a Pokestop, but you can heal your pokemon too. Mark it on the map with red.

Why would you remove factions? They are incredibly fun and add deapth to the gyms.

Leaving 6 pokemon to protect one gym is way too many. That would lead to some gyms having upwards of 100 pokemon fighting to protect it. I could see it working in your version without factions, but not in the game we currently have

Fighting wild pokemon although I personally wouldn't mind, takes away the casual aspect of playing. Its no fun to find and fight pokemon for most people.

Everything else I agree with. Your berry idea is fantastic.
>>
>>344668592

HEY NINTENDO I KNOW YOU'RE MAKING TONS OF DOSH BUT LISTEN TO THE OPINION OF A RANDOM LOSER IN THE INTERNET ON HOW TO MAKE THIS GAME MORE SUCCESFUL
>>
>>344668592
basically, Pokémon Go just shouldn't be a copy of Ingress. It's made by the same people, I understand, but still. It's way too similar.
>>
File: walking garbage.jpg (97 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
walking garbage.jpg
97 KB, 520x600
>>344668592
>Remove the retarded new core mechanics and replace them with the original turn based fighting

I've never played a Pokemon game and turn based combat is what I expected from the app. I dropped Go the first battle I got into. It felt retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-11-16-06-53.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-11-16-06-53.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Variety
>>
>>344685369
In 2 months this game will be dead, there's too little gameplay to keep people engaged right now. Adding those features with a few paytonotgrind or cosmetics and you will have a steady playerbase you can milk for years.

Pretty simple.
>>
>>344685410
HEY NINTENDO I KNOW YOU'RE MAKING TONS OF DOSH BUT PLEASE HIRE ME I CAN DO ALL THE PR WORK FOR HOTPOCKETS. JUST LOOK AT MY PORTFOLIO OF SHITPOSTING. ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY NINTENDO THAT HAS NEVER MADE GRIEVOUS MISTAKES. LALALALA
>>
>>344684924
>go is the flavor of the month
yeah and this is how to prevent that
>>
File: uviEq8s.png (112 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
uviEq8s.png
112 KB, 629x629
>>344685158
You are very angry over nothing
Lucky when I made my smartphone purchase I consulted /g/ on battery life and mine lasts the whole day with it running.
>>
>>344685565
Damn nigga did you enter a tunnel?
>>
>>344685410
it might print money now but it's not a good game
>>
>>344685401
>Why would you remove factions? They are incredibly fun and add deapth to the gyms.

This. First time a three-way faction is actually working well. Though in my region there's almost no yellows. Mostly just Red vs. Blue. How's it looking everywhere else?
>>
>Pokestops and gyms everywhere
>Pokemon nowhere
>saw a group of 10 nerdy kids riding on bikes together using their phones
>fat kids every once in awhile on their phones
>tfw worried looks from mothers when I wandered into the park for the Pokestops
>>
>>344685576
You think Nintendo knows what they're doing? If they did then they wouldn't have released this piss poor attempt at an augmented reality game.

>>344685661
At least you can take advice as well as you do the cock.
>>
>>344668592
That's way too much effort for a shitty promotional mobile game.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711-171253.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-171253.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>We recruited Jigglypuff to deal with the sodomite Clefairy
>>
>>344685565
Its based around location, my nigga. Try not living in a literal cave. I barely see any Zubats where I am
>>
>>344682324
People playing Ingress submitted them for Portals. That's who's been taking the pictures of random shit to be locations.
>>
Or they can make a random weekly event in every state so everyone can really have a social gathering
>>
>>344685828
>At least you can take advice as well as you do the cock.
did you not get your tendies today
>>
>>344670112

Ingress stopped doing that nearly a year ago due to overwhelming amounts of portals (pokestops)
>>
>>344685989
Don't know what you're talkin about
>>
>>344685163
It's when I started disliking the designs as a kid, and stopped paying attention.
>>
>Ingress didn't have modding, glyph hacking, level 9-16, and a handful of other now integral features for a long time
>Pokemon go will be the exact same way

you fucks are idiots.
>>
File: 1463466334262.jpg (45 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
1463466334262.jpg
45 KB, 728x728
>Region Exclusive Pokemon
I don't think that many pokemon should be region exclusive, but after the first few gens are implemented I think maybe make 100 of them or so exclusive to certain global regions
>Legendaries
Same goes for Legendaries. I think every legendary pokemon should be exclusive to one global landmark whether it be Mewtwo at Area 51 or Groudon at Mt. Vesuvius
>More teams
3 teams is nowhere near enough to keep things interesting. There should be at least 5 so that way it actually feels like it means something to have your team own a gym. Ideally, make it so people can make their own teams with a custom color and picture/emblem to hover over the gym. There could even be a scoreboard for people who own the most gyms.
>Leaving messages
I don't think there should be a direct chat, or way to see other people on the map because honestly that is a child rape waiting to happen. Instead, people should be able to leave messages or gifts at Pokestops for people to find.
>Pokemon Centers
I think the current setup of only being able to revive pokemon with Revives is a bit silly. I think that they should turn 1/4th of the pokestops randomly into Pokecenters. It functions the same as a Pokestop but you can also revive your pokemon. Make their map marker red and a bit bigger than normal Pokestops.
>Music changes based on location and weather.
This one just seems obvious desu
>>
File: 1458293287391.jpg (47 KB, 651x693) Image search: [Google]
1458293287391.jpg
47 KB, 651x693
>>344668592
>Turn it into the exact kind of game like the ones of the main series that they want you do buy a 3DS for, FOR FREE!

Hmm, I wonder if it's going to happen, or if OP is just a fucking retard?
>>
They need to add more fucking Pokemon. Gen 1 garbage will only be interesting for about a week. They need to at least get to Black/White so there will be at least SOME good designs to keep people interested.
>>
>>344685163
>not disliking the second worst gen
wew
>>>/vp/
>>
Are there abilities in this game?

I want Koffing on my team so badly and his ability Levitate and huge movepool with TMs like Flanethrower and Thunderbolt is such a cool thing he has going.

I really want a team of Poison Pokémon but I'd probably get rocked by everyone desu.
>>
>OP doesn't even fucking know how to greentext
Back to reldit
>>
>>344686236
then make it 3ds exclusive
or NX if that thing is portable
>>
>>344668592
Basically

>"HURRDURR MAKE THIS GAME LIKE MY 3DS VERSION SO ALL THE NORMIES CAN FUCK OFF AND MY LEVEL 110CP PIDGEY CAN ACTUALLY BEAT A FUCKING GYM REEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>344685668
>>344685942

I'm at work, in a bank. It's funny because my cowalker was surrounded by Rattatas as he was walking in and he said "Damn this bank is infested by rats" in earshot of a few people.
>>
>>344685828
It's not nintendo. It's the people that made ingress doing a quick conversion and riding the hype train.

As long as they have a plan in place and this was the barebones beta framework to iron out bugs then everything will be fine. I just have a hard time understanding how out of touch a lot of dev's are with their product anymore, sometimes it wouldn't take that much more work to retain a playerbase you can milk for years yet even that is too much for them.

Who am I kidding, they're just gonna make a quick buck and throw it to the wayside.
>>
>>344668592
>turn based

Normies hate turn based but I guess we should cater to your personal tastes. Who gives a fuck, right
>>
>>344668592
So basically just make it one of the normal games
>>
>>344686381
>Black/White
>design
PICK fuckyou
>>
>>344686409
Are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>344685797
70% blue, 20% yellow and 10% red where I'm from. Its really nice actually being yellow.
>>
it will be dead in two weeks
>>
>>344686605
no I just want good games
>>
>>344668592
Either make Legendaries roaming or in some general place that's surrounded by myth or some shit. Something like:
>Mewtwo, Cresselia, Rayquaza, etc. roam and can be found scouring heavily populated areas either randomly or on predetermined dates
>Regigigas/Regirock can be found in ancient civilization places like Peru or Mexico
>Giratina/Darkrai can be found in scary & haunted places like Waverly Hills Sanitorium or the Tower of London
>Ho-oh/Landorus can be found in places of Japanese myth & worship
Just something that can actually motivate a person to travel & see the world instead of just universally finding Weedle & Pidgey everywhere.
Which brings up the other thing, make Pokemon geographic I shit based on location. I live in Sussex NJ, so I should expect woodland shitmon, but if I go to Hawaii or Nevada, I don't want to see those same woodland shitmon, and I want something to inspire me not to see those shitmon anymore.
>>
>>344685163
waifumon are shit
>>
>>344686721
You say this but shit like angrybirds just had a movie released

its not
>>
File: tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny1cp8ZbHP1ul80vfo1_1280.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>344668592

>TFW

You realise VR and modern technology will make literal pokémon training possible in our lifespan.
>>
>>344686791
>angry birds = pokemon gay
>>
I don't see why turning it into a clone of the regular series would be a bad thing? Normies don't play it because they hate it, they don't play it because they don't want to buy and lug around a handhold. But nearly everyone has a phone anymore.

The amount of bank you could get from milking that playerbase is insane.
>>
>>344686469

They'll update it every 4-6 months and be silent in between if it's anything like ingress.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>344686926
Are you calling it mobile trash or not?
>>
>>344686772
Than why the fuck are you in a pokemon thread?
>>
>>344687069
Good question, bet you'd like an answer? Not until you give me tendies.
>>
>>344687084
spmd is a good game
>>
File: 1410547945561.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1410547945561.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
>It's not supposed to compete with the mainline games!

What you idiots and Nintendo fail to realize is that a "proper" Pokémon GO game could make more money than all the mainline titles combined.

This is their biggest missed opportunity since they told Sony to fuck off with their disk drive.
>>
>>344686849
Imagine actual pokemon "training" where you help you monster gain more accuracy by playing some sort of shooting game or speed by running outside. Shit like that where your pokemon feels like something more real.
>>
>>344687084
because there's no point playing a game past yellow/blue except maybe the soul silver shit

This shit would be different enough to actually play
>>
>>344687009
I'm just hoping nintendo realizes the potential cash cow they have here and starts putting pressure on them to work on it and keep it relevant. Which would likely be adding features players need.
>>
>>344675659
>>344675659
>welcome change and variety
>dumb down a children's game even more
>>
File: 1453934571914.jpg (99 KB, 452x287) Image search: [Google]
1453934571914.jpg
99 KB, 452x287
>>344686791
The angry birds movie is redpilled though
>>
File: derp.png (194 KB, 275x323) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
194 KB, 275x323
>>344686849
>people make mods where you have sex with the pokemon in VR
>>
>take a game about moving around and finding a bunch of stuff around the real world
>add in mechanics that force you to sit still for extended periods doing turn based bullshit

there are already games that revolve entirely around battles
>>
>>344687341
Trust me you dont want that type of shit.
Digimon world games tried that and it was absolute shit
>>
>>344684310
Yeah I know you can get an r4 card or emulate but no one plays it anymore and that's the whole fun of pokemon, let alone convince them to pay 50 bucks or buy an r4 just for an old game.
>>
I am watching a video of a Mexican girl using Pokemon Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvQwkogi8eM

Why do Mexicans love Pokemon so much?
>>
>>344687005
It probably wouldn't work out as well as you think. Phone games are to video games as 20 second YouTube videos are to movies. People play them because you can play for a minute and stop. Making a clone game would require way more involvement and would alienate the large amount of people who can't spend a lot of their time doing this shit.
>>
>game is basically unplayable if you dont live in a city
well fuck it I'll just play regular pokemon.
>>
>>344668592

How are they currently monetizing the game?
>>
>>344687515
yeah because nobody ever takes a break right?
like people just walk for ten hours straight without stopping
>>
>>344672406
you are right, they really just made the Ingress guys copy/paste with pokemon skins
>>
>>344668592
These are all terrible ideas and you are missing the entire point of the app. Its not supposed to be "pokemon on mobile." Its supposed to be about catching the pokemon. If they actually implemented any of the features you suggested that game would be dead in a week.

>see rare pokemon
>drive to it
>get assed kicked
>have to drive ALL the way back to the pokemon center just to heal and have another chance
Running to the pokemon center in the games isn't fun, so why would it in real life?
>leave 6 pokemon in gym
Do you want gyms to take years to actually defeat?

Only good ideas you mentioned were the berries and pokemarts. The faction system is great and I feel like it will extend the longevity of the game. I suppose the wild encounters could be more dynamic too, maybe you come across one that is sleeping?
>>
File: image.png (305 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305 KB, 600x403
>Pokemon now has a piss-poor freemium ball throwing simulator
>people are calling it "a childhood dream realized"
Fuck you, I'm still waiting on AR/hologram Yugioh Duel Disks. D-Wheels would be cool too.
>>
>>344687723
>would alienate the large amount of people who can't spend a lot of their time doing this shit.

M I C R O T R A N S A C T I O N S

>>344687761
IIRC selling hundreds of pokeballs because some pokemons take a few dozen attempts, lures so you don't have to walk anyway to catch pokemons and some other thing

>>344687894
>drive
good job retardo

>whaa I didn't get to get a rare pokemon easily ;-;

there's still items you can use by the way
also, try not being shit
>>
>>344687894
>Do you want gyms to take years to actually defeat?
I don't see it taking more than 5-10 minutes to defeat a loaded out gym if you're also loaded out

people also most likely wouldn't leave their strongest pokemon behind as it'd put them at a disadvantage
>>
>>344672406
You don't seriously think Nintendo didn't atleast have a hand in guiding the development?
Even if not Nintendo themselves but the Pokemon Company, which Nintendo is a majority owner of.
>>
>>344687796
>whats a marathon
>I have never heard of a triathlon
>Please I am a huge faggot, give me all the dicks I can suck!
>>
>>344682553
Videogames dont have to be fun anymore.
Only GG neckbeards give a shit about that.
Intelligent people play videogames to be emotionaly enriched, like in Gone Home, Sunset, Last of Us and Uncharted 4.
>>
>>344683846
Wtf is this fucking autist in the second video
fucking retard
>>
test
>>
The ONLY change I would make is changing the stupid fucking candy system to make grinding not get boring as fuck.
Instead of a different candy for each pokemon species there should be one for each pokemon type. Like a Magikarp would give water candies, a charmander would give fire candies, etc.

So then you don't have to catch fucking 100 magikarps to get a gyarados.
>>
>>344684603
Only if the police actually do something or give a shit when you call.
>call police because homeless people camp out in empty lot and start fires with shake and bakes. Clear them out, week later homeless encampment is back. call police again, they talk to the homeless people and them and their encampment stay. Don't do anything anymore despite being right next to a large public area
>>
>>344688201
>triathlon
>swimming
>with your phone

ayy l m a o
>>
>>344687894
Not him, but I don't mind the current catching mechanics.

I just want to be able to battle pokemon as well as my friends with an interesting system. Gives you more of a reason to hunt around and try to collect interesting ones.
>>
File: 1426047083258.png (124 KB, 5000x2571) Image search: [Google]
1426047083258.png
124 KB, 5000x2571
>>344688447
Do you see how autistic you sound? Candies? What happened to LEVELS NIGGER? This is some candy crush level cancer they're subliminally sending to convince you.

>>344688568
>whats a waterproof case
Let me guess, something beyond your allowance. Don't fuck with me kid, do.
>>
>>344668592
Replace the factions with the various "teams" from the series and make involvement in them a voluntary thing with pros and cons.
>>
>>344683846
>i got fired for playing games on my phone while driving and on the job WHY DID I GET FIRED?
Are you a serious fucking nigger?
>>
>>344688018
>drive
>good job retardo
What the fuck are you trying to say here

>whaa I didn't get to get a rare pokemon easily
NO ONE is going to want to have to constantly go all the way back to a pokemon center just to heal their pokemon after every capture.

>>344688127
Pokemon are very slow to train in this game. Do you really want to face a gym that has 3 trainers in it with a total of 18 Pokemon? Battles would go on for too long and with the amount of people trying to battle a gym it would be ridiculous.
>>
>>344684603
It's not bad. It's really only news because the person was playing pokemon. It would have probably been found at some point but wouldn't have made the news.
>>
>>344687796
Now:
>walking to the store
>oh hey a rare pokemon across the street
>i'ma go catch it
>done in 2 minutes, can continue on your way

OP's idea:
>walking to the store
>oh hey a rare pokemon across the street
>YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED BY Xx_s3ph1r0th_420_xX
>sit through a 10 minute battle so you dont get a disconnect penalty
>all your pokemon are too damaged to fight a wild pokemon
>run 10 minutes out of your way to find the irl pokecenter
>run back to the rare pokemon
>spend another 10 minutes in a turn based battle
>finally catch it
>continue to store
>it's now closed because you wasted so much time fucking around
>get mugged on the way home
>>
>>344668592
>Remove the retarded new core mechanics and replace them with the original turn based fighting
Would take far too long, battles can regularly last upward of 30 minutes with a full team of six
>>
>>344688673
>its called candy
>HURR ITS JUST LIKE CANDY CRUSH GUYZZ

I think its a good mechanic given the gameplay. Its all about catching pokemon not battling, why can't you autists understand this. I can understand maybe bringing back the turn-based +4 moves shit (though it would make the AI way too easy to beat) for gym battles but if you think you should have to fight every wild pokemon you are missing the point of the game.
>>
>>344688673
>>whats a waterproof case
you mean the shit that makes your touch screen barely work? lmao
>>
>>344687409
Nintendo really has very little do with this other than IP shenanigans. Niantic is run by now ex-google employees, since they split off after ingress got super popular. I will say when niantic does talk about their game they seem really into it, but they're horrible at communication and generally are quiet until an update hits.
>>
File: 1238123812992.jpg (10 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
1238123812992.jpg
10 KB, 219x200
>>344687250
fuck off NEET. Why don't you stick to your smogonmon?

I'll be out capturing gyms and meeting new trainers
>>
>>344683846
I'm surprised that fat spic didn't die from how fucking stupidly he handled that situation
>>
>>344688767
>Do you really want to face a gym that has 3 trainers in it with a total of 18 Pokemon?
it would be one trainer with up to 6 pokemon

none of that gay "hey I'm in your faction I'll sit in your gym now" bullshit

>get entirely about walking around
>hey lets drive a car
>>
>>344683846
he got fired
ahahah serves him right
>>
>>344688981
>I'll be out capturing gyms and meeting new trainers
You couldn't have sounded more smugly autistic if you tried.
>>
>>344685554
Try getting an emulator and downloading one of the handheld games. They're pretty fun RPGs.
>>
>>344686381
>including B/W pokemon
>including ANY pokemon past gen 2
This bait right here. The main idea of Pokemon Go is recognizability and nostalgia. There isn't much to the game itself - but rather, with the fact that so many people are into it and playing it. It's more significant as a "social experience" than as a game. I usually don't defend things like this, but it actually works here.

Putting post-gen-2 "literally who's" may please some autists on /vp/ and /v/ - but it will only be them who care. The average person will see such pokemon, and think "who the fuck is this?" Seeing too many might even contribute to them dropping the game. /v/ may hate "normies," but we have to understand that the game thrives on popularity and on social interactions. If just a few manchildren (i.e. the only ones who care about post-gen-2 designs) played it, do you really think Pokemon Go would be significant? You'd never encounter anyone else to compete for your gym - it would be a ghost-town.

So, in short, keeping gen 1 (and maybe including gen 2, as the 90s crowd certainly saw the first Pokemon movie and remembers all the hype of seeing "new" pokemon) would allow the game to do best - and including later pokemon would probably be detrimental to it.
>>
>>344688784
>>oh hey a rare pokemon across the street
>>YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED BY Xx_s3ph1r0th_420_xX

>nah lad I'd rather not
>catch pokemon
>be on your way
>>
>>344683846
>How do I call 911?!
>>
File: 1463526214604.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1463526214604.gif
2 MB, 500x280
God damn it its so fucking easy.

Enable player vs player battles.

Enable Pokemon skill sets to 4 like the game

Remove microtransactions and add more Pokestops.

Charge 10$ to make up for the lack of microtransactions.

Done. That'll be 10 Million, Nintendo.
>>
>>344689062
>get entirely about walking around
USE ENGLISH FAGGOT
Not everyone lives in a big city where you can walk everywhere. If I wanted to get to all the pokestops and gyms in my area I'd have to walk for hours and cross a bunch of busy streets.

The factions add to the social aspect of the game.
>>
>>344688831
without healing items?
really?
>>
>>344687589
Someone answer this
>>
So basically remove everything that makes the game successful and marketable to a large audience? Yeah bruv nintendo is totally gonna throw away free money to appeal to you.
>>
>>344668592
>fix pokemon go by just making it not pokemon go at all
Seems legit
>>
>>344668592
Lumia when?????
>>
They definitely can't implement any sort of "player detection" mechanics, allowing for PVP battles. It's already bad enough that muggers are camping on Pokestops; imagine what it would be like if you could see anyone in the area with the app.
>>
>>344689249
>The factions add to the social aspect of the game.
as far as I know they cause you to be able to interact with LESS players

>>344689395
yeah that's about it in short
>>
>>344689154
>autistic
>actually going out and socializing with people and immersing oneself in new, untread territory

Yeah, I'm sure I'm the one who's autistic here. Why don't you call up your mom for some tendies and keep EV training your smogonmons in ORAS?
>>
>>344689293
Never played a competitive match, have you?

I suppose having one person be the gym leader would be neat if it allowed 6 pokemon... but it still take far too long.
>>
>>344688018
Microtransactions would probably decrease honestly.
>>
>>344689470
>as far as I know they cause you to be able to interact with LESS players
You can't really interact with other players INSIDE the game. But thats not the point. The point is to bring the players together to interact IN REAL LIFE. And its working.
>>
>>344689348
Subhumans
>>344689475
>pokemon
>socializing
Got great news >>>/vp/
>>
>>344670280

>don't add pokemon

that's the stupidest idea I've heard. pokemon is still the powerhouse it is because it adds new pokemon
>>
>>344689468
Maybe they could use some sort of friends list. Or allow you to turn PvP on and off.
>>
>>344689248
>Enable player vs player battles
No, that's a terrible idea - see
>>344689468
>>
>>344689631
Why are you in this thread?
>>
>add pvp
>doesnt need to be with friend just do like other p2w mobage
>add somekind of league where you set up 3 or 6 pokemons line up and let it go automatic with random.
>they can add the energy bar if they want where it replenish every 1-2 hours so it limit how much if you can gain (without buying energy with real money)
>the more you win the more league you go up and the higher you league the better the reward you get by the end of the week.
>it reset everyweek so you have to climb the league again.
>>
>>344689185
Turn-based battling would simply take way, way too long and would defeat the purpose of the game. It's not supposed to be a replacement for the real Pokemon games. If you're stuck stopping for 5-15 minutes every time you want to battle or catch something or someone, then why is it even a game that has you walk around in the first place? the GPS would be kind of pointless if you're not using it for the majority of the time you're playing, might as well just release a battle simulator like Pokemon Online to accomplish what you want.

Your phone would be dead after only a few fights and you'd get like 100 yards, it doesn't make sense or mesh well with the idea behind this game. You're supposed to, you know, go, not stop and stand there for 10 minutes while you wait to finish a turn-based battle. It's Ingress with Pokemon, you just have to accept that or stop playing it. We already have the actual, real games for real Pokemon gameplay, and Sun/Moon are allegedly going to tie into this somehow too.
>>
>>344689708
Why are you still alive?
>>
>>344668592
Wait a second, people are playing this and there is no battle system?

What the fuck?
>>
>>344689631
Jesus Christ, it's like you gave up. If you're going to shitpost, at least commit to it m8
>>
>>344689874
Why are you still here?
>>
>>344689486
>Never played a competitive match, have you?
>competitive pokemon
come on now anon I might have autism but not that much

>>344689601
well you can "battle" them unless that feature is "still being worked on" and fight them in gyms
however you can't fight them in gyms if they're in your faction

>>344689891
pokemon
>>
>>344689874
Are you mad?
>>
>>344689248
are you implying anyone would spend $10 for access to a fucking phone app?
>>
>>344689657
I'd still be a little concerned with kids, to be honest. Granted, someone would undoubtedly say "well, they should be supervised in the first place," but let's face it - kids all have smartphones nowadays, and at least this app is letting them get outside. Did you always need supervision as a kid on the playground?

I just wouldn't want there to be a walking target that says "I'm here" for ANYONE on the app - even if it could be turned on or off (since the kids might not know this).
>>
>>344689960
That's really fucking embarrassing then, I actually thought the game looked cool, but damn that's actually fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1330132941256.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1330132941256.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>344689486
>competitive pokemon
>competitive pokemon
>competitive pokemon
>>
All they need to do to increase the longevity of the game is to add weekly tournaments or stadiums or something. In some area at random times a stadium opens up and everyone in it is randomly matched up with another player to battle. You lose, you're eliminated. Leave the stadium boundaries and you forfeit. The winner gets free stuff or gets to be the defending champ who the winner of the next tourney has to fight after they win.
>>
>>344690196
yeah I thought the same
I was really hype

but then footage only showed throwing a pokeball
and then more footage showed only that
and then some more
and some more

and then some footage was shown where you just smash your fucking phone screen like fist of the north star to fight in gyms
>>
>>344669957
>Depth is a bad thing

Casual detected
>>
>>344689015
>>344689064
>>344689204
I...got fired.. because of you trolls... Please watch me play go on twitch while I work.. I need to feed the family
>>
>>344690218
>>344689960
>wants to have deep battle mechanics
>thinks anyone who develops a strategy is autistic
what the fuck are you people
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.