[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Download Dolphin 5.0 >Download any iso of your choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: v-FDSByE.png (114 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
v-FDSByE.png
114 KB, 2048x2048
>Download Dolphin 5.0
>Download any iso of your choice
>Host a multiplayer game
>Post the code here so anons can join in

>Config -> GameCube -> Slot A/B Memory "<Nothing>"
>Graphics: Force 4:3 Aspect Ratio
>Right click game in your list-> Properties - > Disable "Speed up Disc Transfer Rate"
>Turn off any widescreen hacks if you have any on (If you literally just downloaded Dolphin, don't worry about it)
>Some games may require you have cheats enabled to unlock everything (Config -> General -> "Enable Cheats"). Just leaving it on won't mess anything up
>LEAVE EVERYTHING ELSE ALONE

If you're new and it's your first time hosting:
Pad the buffer somewhere between 15 - 30. If you need to go over 30, don't bother hosting.

Discord is here https://discord.gg/aF8uF
>>
Is it possible to play Umbrella Chronicles in co-op?
>>
>>344661570
>https://discord.gg/aF8uF
Its expired, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>344661570
Do you need to port forward for this?
>>
>>344664110
If not I´d be willing to host some Time Splitters FP
>>
>>344664110
No, use the traversal server.

Also, dont listen to anyone who says that the traversal server is shit, Their connection will be worse than a spics diarrhea after taco night
>>
>>344664419
Ok I´ll try
>>
>>344663106
Hey fuck off loser
>>
>tfw shit connection
>>
Time Splitters Future perfect ROOM: 73236189
>>
https://discord.gg/UYzcfsM

Working discord link
>>
>>344661570
Why don't you post these threads when most people aren't at work you underage faggot.
>>
>>344664727
Anyone able to connect?
>>
>>344664824
hey fuck off kid don't tell me what the FUCK to do
>>
I play on 120fps melee because it is the closest thing to crt offline
IF ANYONE wants to try it out
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/177005642458857472/196723655366017035/Dolphin-120FPS-v3.8--.7z
make sure your monitor is 60 hz
im from midwest
ill give you a code to join

97958e8b

my connection has been crap lately so we can see if it will work
>>
>>344664929
hello?
>>
File: bait.jpg (28 KB, 550x633) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
28 KB, 550x633
>>344664979
>120hz melee
>the cancer ripoff who wanted money instead of contributing to open source
>make sure your monitor is 60hz

I cant tell if this is bait or cancer.
>>
File: 1459765162635.jpg (34 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
1459765162635.jpg
34 KB, 393x393
>>344664670
>shit connection
>Also not living in North America
>>
>>344666556
Do not knock it unless you play it.
The thing with dan vs truck was
Truck told me that at first
Dan and Truck were both going to release this dolphin to everyone at the same time.

Truck got excited and took credit for making it when it was partially dans creation

Dan got pissed made the video
Truck made a video explained oh dan is not saying the truth

Then when dan released his shit he combined it with 120fps melee and it feels legitely like crt offline.
people say it is faster even then offline.

I am neutral about all of this I tried both 5.0 and this and I say this is faster and feels 1 for 1 for crt
Not to knock dan for his creation it makes the game react perfectly.
It is just truck screwed this whole thing up when he took the dolphin for himself.

I am going to sit here and grab whichever is the best one for melee because I play that shit at locals and i do not have a crt setup I will next week so I will be focusing on that more then this.

His link for money was i think on his twitch and that was even before 120fpsmelee and now he understands he was retarded for keeping that shit on there.I told him off myself about that shit.

I think these 2 arguing are going to perfect online netplay and we just sit back and play

It has to be 60 hz or 120 hz setting on a monitor to get rid of some of the lag that dolpin 5.0 currently has.
It is not to much but I just prefer this
>>
anyone hosting a mario party?
>>
>>344666556
https://www twi tch tv jedija kessbm

Here it is being played
It looks pretty fucking good if you ask me
>>
>>344668946
holy shit that is fast.
>>
heard you can configure "waggle" to a button. any gud games with this in mind?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.