[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Torbjörn's bullshit turret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Torb.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Torb.webm
2 MB, 720x480
It's definitely not too bad on PC, hence only the consoles getting a nerf

But the insta-lock 100% accuracy is stupid as hell, this should have been nerfed, not the damage.
>>
Only thing that should be nerfed about it is the fact that a second turret can be raised almost immediately after the first one is destroyed
>>
If it wasn't for the insta-lock you could just poke it around a corner without ever taking damage

also: gid gud
>>
>>344648087
>>344649398
Literally git gud. Torb is useless in high MMR games.
>>
File: C'MERE.jpg (54 KB, 578x508) Image search: [Google]
C'MERE.jpg
54 KB, 578x508
>fps on a console
>>
You have a general for this game on vg
Also this is worse than assfaggots
>>
I never really have a problem with the turret, Reinhardt, Winston, Pharah, Widow and Hanzo can all destroy it super easy.

My only real issue with it is if you don't notice one is around and jump up into the air to do a Pharah ultimate and the thing just insta locks you and blows you out the sky. Annoying, but not OP.

Also I play on Xbone, so git gud.
>>
File: 1448767169014.png (545 KB, 630x720) Image search: [Google]
1448767169014.png
545 KB, 630x720
>>344649894
General:
>hey lets talk about everything and anything Game X
Thread:
>hey let's discuss this specific thing in Game X
>>
>>344649894
>You have a general for this game on vg
>posts in this thread and bumps it

Summer /v/
>>
Can you fags at least put "overwatch" in the op so I can filter your shit threads
Also, >>>/vg/
>>
>>344648087

You can weave through it with mech-less diva. Just strafe quickly back and forth.
>>
>>344649757
Then why not rework him?

The turret is retarded, annoying and tedious, and useless in high mmr. Nothing but negatives.
>>
>>344650303
Spotted the Battleborn player.
>>344651225
It is great for shitting on bads in defense maps.
Torbjorn is the ultimate noob destroyer.
>>
Toblerone is ridiculously easy to deal with. Even if you have absolutely no skill and can't aim properly with a controller just poke your head out from round a corner and shoot a rocket/whatever at the turret before ducking back. Weave in/out of cover quickly and it'll be down in seconds barely scratching you. You can use Genji reflection, hide behind a Reinhardt, move in with pretty much any combination of two people, drop a winston shield over the turret and zap it from just outside to shut it down, it's simple. Torbs himself should be no problem to kill.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.