[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying this isn't one of the best games of the last decade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: NoMoreHeroes.jpg (105 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
NoMoreHeroes.jpg
105 KB, 640x920
>implying this isn't one of the best games of the last decade
>>
It's like a platinum game but with bad combat
>>
100% style, 0% substance

the style isn't even good either
>>
File: 1460582792751.jpg (94 KB, 632x691) Image search: [Google]
1460582792751.jpg
94 KB, 632x691
>tfw videogames are becoming boring because developers are lazy fucks encouraged by the masses that buy shit
>tfw in the future we'll see even less interesting games like nmh because shitty mobile games sell more
>>
>>344644793
>playing video games
>giving any shits about the gameplay
Fucking filthy system purist
>>
Was NMH2 any good? I liked the first one pretty well. The bosses were top tier.
>>
>>344644793
I'm not going to argue that it's not style over substance, it is, but it does have some substance going for it and I very much enjoyed the style. The game plays rather nice and makes alright use of the Wii remote.

NMH is easily one of my favorite games in the last decade. It was entertaining. But with the relatively shallow gameplay its at the same time a hard one to revisit. It seems like the kinda game you only ever play thru once.
>>
>>344644149
I fucking love it, along with the sequel.
>No third game ever

The game doesn't have especially amazing combat though, but it's kind of similar to Nier, or Drakengard. Less then godly combat, but made up in many other ways.

>>344644950
There are many problems nowadays. Basically
>Full retail physical release games on HD consoles cost too much fucking money, the Wii was actually cheap to develop for, was similar to PS2.
>And other game is either mobile shit, or indie games that are drowning in a sea of shit, and even then indie games are always too short to worth the purchase.
>>
>>344645053
A step up in some places, and a step down in others. Over all its also a good game but in different ways.
I miss not having an overworld, but granted the overworld in NMH1 was lacking. It would have been better for them to build upon that in stead of throwing the whole thing out.
>>
>>344645053

its not as interesting but its still good
the story is weak though but the bosses are still very good
>>
>>344645053
If you liked the first game, then fuck yes play the second. In some areas it doesn't quite have the same consistent charm, and a couple bossses suck. But it still has some godly bosses, much better combat, graphics, better overworld, better mini games, more varied OST [that is sometimes godly, sometimes eh].

PLAY THAT SHIT DOG.

NOW.
>>
>be me
>solely play fps and occasionally third person action adventure games
>despise jap games and all this otaku culture shit or whatever
>play the demo of this game spontaneously
>cringe, realise that jap games are even worse than i thought, and vow to never ever play anything made by them again
>>
>>344645258
>tfw this game subtly mocks weaboos
>tfw you don't give it a chance
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.