[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CKII/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: CKII.jpg (97 KB, 642x414) Image search: [Google]
CKII.jpg
97 KB, 642x414
So how's that empire coming along /v/?
>>
File: finished.png (709 KB, 680x773) Image search: [Google]
finished.png
709 KB, 680x773
>>344631129
>>
I'm trying to become King of Britannia and I'm breeding the royal dynasty to be all dwarfs
>>
>>344631129
My perfect Strong, Attractive, Genius 7 Virtues Crusader Holy Knight son moved to someone elses court in matrimonial marriage (or whatever its called when the wife is the family name) so I had to kill his wife using plots

Then he came back and seduced his mother and became my most hated rival, before having me thrown off a tower
>>
>>344632364
Also someone ATE the damn Pope while Cajoling and Carousing with him
>>
I was never any good at raising armies or money.

How do I best do that?
>>
File: 1459143671732.jpg (459 KB, 718x709) Image search: [Google]
1459143671732.jpg
459 KB, 718x709
>Sunni Europe

It's ok
>>
>>344632776
Please respond.
>>
>>344632776
>>344633117
build buildings and shit famalam

if you are tribal you can raise a tribal army too, also remember as a tribal you need to right click your vassals and call them to arms while as a feudal they will come by themselves
>>
File: 1451253625183.gif (184 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
1451253625183.gif
184 KB, 500x733
>>344632776
... improve buildings in your holds?

Shit, I don't understand how that is hard to you. Build Castle Towns, change vassal obligation laws to give you more shekels and troops, raid if you're a degenerate pagan/tribal and win wars.
>>
>>344633939
And for raising armies, keep your vassals happy. The amount of troops they give is directly linked to their opinion of you.
>>
>>344634015
or don't bother with vassals and start an agressive martial focused eugenics program

works best for nordics, once managed to raise 4k troops out of a single hold
>>
>>344632776

put all your money into one duchy and try to have enough land so it doesn't get split when you die. After a couple generations your duchy will kick ass.
>>
>tried some icelandic viking
>got bored, starting cheating cuckoo on everything in western europe
>started conquering norway
>get bored because it collapsed like 9 times in a row
>>
CKII sucks and is devolved of any personality, you can't control anything of your life, kingdom etc, the only way you interact with the world is trough war, when the fuck will there be a feudal game where you control the life of you, your family and actually manage your kingdom?

instead there is this "event" thing, fuck this shit

cki was pretty good, at least you could decide how to tax your province

btw, played +1000 hours on ckii, I WANT SOMETHING DEEP
>>
>>344636064
>devolved of any personality
>the rest of the post is garbage too

good job
>>
>>344636443
keep enjoying games without economy, faggot
> magical monthly money income
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.