[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post em, rate em, include trainer level. Level 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160711-014654.png (908 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-014654.png
908 KB, 1440x2560
Post em, rate em, include trainer level.

Level 20
>>
>>344610562
>>>/vp/
>>
>>344610562
>valor
youre literally not worth our time
>>
>>344610562
How'd you get the magmar, was it hatched?
>>
How do I git gud? Do you guys find Pokemon with cp in the hundreds or are you leveling them up to that power? How do I get poke balls other than going to the one pokestop within 10 miles of me once in a while?
>>
>>344610789

What IS worth your time anonkun?

Is it The Panty Raid?
>>
>>344611161
I found as I get higher levels, the pokemon I catch start getting higher level as well, that might just be a coincidence though. I'm level 8 and the highest level thing I caught was cp203. You can get pokeballs from leveling up and going to pokestops only or you could buy them
>>
How do I get more dust without getting the gym resources? My town fluctuates gyms so fast
>>
>>344611516
I get shittons of stardust from hatching pokemon
>>
Should I just transfer all pokemon with CP less than like 150? I'm only level 6.
>>
File: POGOscreenshot.jpg (17 KB, 521x926) Image search: [Google]
POGOscreenshot.jpg
17 KB, 521x926
Cannot get past this screen and keep getting the no GPS signal error after trying the fixes recommended online. Anyone else having trouble with S3 running 4.4.2? I'm in Canada.
>>
>>344611771
It's not out in Canada dumbass.
>>
Is it worth it to buy a bunch of eggs? Do good things hatch from them?
>>
>>344611820
You can still download and install the apk. People over here have it running.
>>
>>344611606
Ah, I haven't walked too much and have a 10km and 5 km egg in the incubators atm
>>
The power creep in this game is going to discourage people. They need to keep casuals in it.
>>
How do you guys get such strong Pokemon?
>>
>>344612483
The RNG scales with your trainer level.

Also autism.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.