[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if Nintendo goes "All In" on Mobile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: tele-phone3.jpg (59 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
tele-phone3.jpg
59 KB, 1368x912
What would you do if Nintendo goes "All In" on Mobile?
>>
>>344607243
Buy a better phone or a tablet
>>
I'd probably buy their apps and merchandise since I'm a nintenfag. Their only fault with mobile games so far is not keeping their product new and fresh over time as we've seen with Miitomo. If they can update their interface some more and make it user-friendly then I think they could be pretty promising. They seem to have caught up with the "internet market" with Splatoon and Pokemon GO for sure.
>>
I wouldn't mind. Their hardware is shit.
>>
>>344607243
>Nintendo "mobile"
>4" 240p TN pissyellow tinted screen
>512mb ram
>single core CPU
>made out of plastic
>699$

Sound like a deal
>>
>>344608107
And all the dumb nintenyearolds would line up for it.
>>
>>344608107
But the next model will have a backlight!
>>
Not buy their shit, like usual. Nintendo should either become a subsidiary of Sony or just fuck off.
>>
>>344607243
Literally who cares. I enjoyed my 3DS but i'm not buying anything from them again.
>>
>>344608381
Microsoft*
>>
>>344607243
They really just need to lay off their entire hardware division and just stick to licensing out their existing brands to western companies that know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
You can't charge $60 for mobile games
Nintendo owns way too many studios to go all in on mobile development. At the worst, they'll become a 3rd party developer if their own hardware fails
>>
>>344610140
>western companies that know what the fuck they're doing
>wanting to play wearern shit
>>
>>344607243
Nothing. I abandoned them after the Gamecube, it wouldn't change anything for me. I'd probably lmfao, but that's about it.
>>
>>344610368
>You can't charge $60 for mobile games
They wouldn't have to. Just develop their games with their free to start model in mind, and roll in the dough. Imagine a Mario game where you need to pay real money to use power ups in-between levels.
>>
>>344608107
better that than a dead brand of cellphones and handheld consoles.
>>
>>344610937
>In 10 years speed running a game will be determined by how much cash you have and how quickly you can pay
>>
>>344607243
>things that will never happen
you 1st will see Sony/ Microsoft jew moving full mobile than Nintendo
>>
>>344612941
>What is windows phone
>>
>>344613204
mobiles as in games. not making their own phone to justify a mediocre OS
>>
Nintendo would rather make mobile games than games their old fans would want to play. If they found success they're comfortable with, good for them.
>>
>>344607243
I would be so happy, because i like their games, but i strongly dislike their consoles.
>>
>>344607243
wouldn't care, I don't play Nintendo games now because they're on platforms I don't want to play on and releasing them on a smart phone wouldn't change that
>>
>make mario kart on android/iphone
>charge for outfits/different karts
>dumb kids buy them
>$$$
>>
>>344607243
They'd lose a bit of their fanbase, but gain a lot of new ones
Not a bad idea overall
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.