[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still play this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: featured-image.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
featured-image.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Anyone still play this game?
>>
>>344603918
I was just playing it today.
>>
>>344603918
Yuh, MP is fun as fuck, just finished playing myself. I can't wait for the new updates to it.
>>
>>344603918
played this weekend.
>>
Waiting for the new snap-map updates. As for the regular mp i don't like it that much.
>>
I see the same people in MP everyday
>>
The multiplayer is amazing, the idiots who listen to memers are missing out.
>>
>>344606103

Sure as fuck better than Overmeme, and I enjoy just how fast it is. They seriously need to fucking nerf rockets though, holy shit, the rocket spam is ridiculous and it pisses me off.
>>
haven't tried the multiplayer yet, i'm on mission 4 of my nightmare run because I thought it was a locked difficulty the first time because of the different text color

I'm pissed because I only got 4/5 combat points on the 3rd mission and was short by like 1 kill, I'm debating on redoing the mission or just continuing
>>
will they ever fix mp? I just want to have weapon and not fucking loadouts
>>
I haven't tried MP yet, but I'm trying to beat Ultra Nightmare. I've made it about halfway through level one so far.
>>
Does H-Doom count?
>>
>>344607585
I heard that supposedly Snapmap is going to be updated to allow the weapon wheel and have the weapon limit removed. Someone also made a script that allows more than two weapons in snapmap.
>>
>>344607727
I want it done in mp though the load out system sucks dick along with some other obvious issues that the singleplayer does ten times better
>>
>>344607872
They'd have to completely overhaul the multiplayer for that. Rebalance the weapons, redesign the maps to have weapon pick-ups, and completely redesign the leveling system. Considering the sequel hook at the ending, I doubt the devs are going to go through that much work to fix this game's multiplayer.
>>
>>344603918
Yeah currently on my way to fight the lady.
>>
>>344608314
Spoilers: You don't fight the lady. Unless you count when she turns into the spider demon
>>
>>344608887
:(
>>
>>344608887
an actual spoiler was the last thing I expected.
Nobody on this site actually uses them correctly, they only use them to hide the fact that they had a gay experience at some point
>>
>>344609029
Well you shouldn't have hovered over it then.
>>
>>344603918
Of course. It's a game that I can always go back to and feel satisfied. Its sort of weird. I play all these multiple mechanic games but when I go back to doom...It cleans my pallette and feels greatly refreshing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.