[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, yes. Nice team kill. Nice team kill HOWEVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Yes, yes. Nice team kill. Nice team kill

HOWEVER
>>
stop crossposting
>>
>>344596446
if you acheived a team kill that means the mercy is dead too you idiot
>>
Team Kill means that the mercy died too. How is she going to resurrect herself?
>>
>>344596563
dumb /tv/ hater
>>
>>344596683
go back to your memespouting hole you degenerate fuck
>>
>>344598181
>said the guy posting on neo-/v/eddit
kys
>>
>>344596581
>>344596637
She can resurrect then die
>>
>>344596581
it really doesn't, I have gotten many team kills while an enemy is right infront of me
>>
Mercy's ult should charge twice as fast when healing/damage boosting, BUT it resets to 0 when she dies. As it stands she punishes smart play.
>>
could you stop making overshit threads you fucking washcloths?
>>
>>344601892
>stop discussing video games on /v/!!!
fuck you
>>
>>344601467
Smart play is killing Mercy first
>>
>>344603208
>kill Mercy first
>by the time you've killed the rest of the team, she's respawned and walked back to the point
>HEY, A SANDWICH
2CP maps are cancer because of this.
>>
>>344596446
>team kill
you'd be dead too moron
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.