[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Daud be in Dishonored 2? It would be nice if he appeared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Models_daud_phong_sq.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Models_daud_phong_sq.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
Will Daud be in Dishonored 2? It would be nice if he appeared again and became allies with Corvo and Emily.
>>
He's only like 3 years older than Corvo, and it's logical he'd flee for his homeland. I'd love to see him again.
>>
Well, Delilah is canonically alive even though you had the option to kill her in the DLC so I'd say it makes sense to add Daud as well. Though I don't know if he'd be in fighting shape.
>>
>"Hi Emily, I killed you are mom. Let us be allies now."
>>
>You can spare Daud
>The guy that literally fucking killed your waifu for nothing more than shits and giggles

This was a really stupid aspect of the game
>>
File: 205100_20160706203532_1.png (2 MB, 1868x1052) Image search: [Google]
205100_20160706203532_1.png
2 MB, 1868x1052
>>344593189
Is Billie still alive?
>>
Considering they're fucking re-using Delilah for no good reason, I'd be very surprised if Daud didn't show up.
>>
>>344593410
Yes, she exiled herself though.
>>
>>344593340
He redeemed himself though
>>
>>344593340
>nothing more than shits and giggles
He'd worked for the Spymaster for years, the Empress was going to be his last. He regretted it, and sought redemption. Daud was pretty complex m8.
>>
>>344593340
He killed for coin. I'm not saying it's a great motive but it's more than just for shits and giggles, and it's not that bad of a motive.

Besides, he saves Corvo's daughterfu and feels pretty bad about killing the Empress.
>>
>>344593340
Renouncing vengeance is never stupid.
>>
>>344593285
>you are mom
>>
File: end of crankvangelion2.jpg (395 KB, 957x668) Image search: [Google]
end of crankvangelion2.jpg
395 KB, 957x668
>>344593437
>Considering they're fucking re-using Delilah for no good reason

What
>>
>>344593756
>It's okay if people kill your loved ones

Sounds like cuck mentality
>>
>>344594341
No it's not but once it's done it's done.
>>
>>344593794

it's a meme you dip
>>
File: file.png (993 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
993 KB, 900x600
>tfw I spent hours trying to figure out how to take out Delilah and her statues without being seen
>had to resort to google to find out I had to let her finish her ritual

Idiots like me need to stop playing videogames
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.