[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i finally bought this (regular edition) what am i getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 189x267
So i finally bought this (regular edition)
what am i getting myself into /v/?
>>
>>344590284
>He didn't fall for the origins meme
Good
>>
>>344590284
An exercise in futility if you don't have friends who play it or if you do a genuinely enjoyable experience
>>
>>344590284
You'll have fun this week, you'll get bored after. But the Blizzcucks will try to tell you otherwise.
I wish i had got a refund.
>>
>>344590284
The most shilled game on /v/
>>
>>344590284
If you have a least two friends who play the game you will have a great time. If not, no one communicates and you will get steamrolled.
>>
>>344590284
If you have at least two friends who play the game you will have a great time. If not, no one communicates and you will get steamrolled.
>>
>>344590284
after like 10 hours you'll hit the skill cap and be bored
>>
>>344590284
If you have at least two friends who play the game you will have a great time. If not, no one communicates and you will get steamrolled. You will also get bored with the game at around level 30.
>>
>>344590284
I'll be honest with you.
It's shit. You are falling for the meme. Refound it at the first sign of getting bored.
>>
While you're LEARNING how to play it's fun as fuck, 10/10. What does this ability do? Oh shit, this hero is good against that hero! Oh man I won at the last second and it feels great!

When you actually know how to play, actually PLAYING the game is boring as shit. You see it as a shallow bore, designed so "anyone can win and anyone can be good!" so it doesn't really matter how you play, it's just there for the pretty colors.
>>
>>344590284
Played the open beta a lot, got to like 40. Game comes out, got to 8 played like 2 hours tops and then quit. Fuck it.
>>
>consider buying it
>ask a friend's battle.net account so i can test the game first
>bored after 3 hours

Dodged a bullet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.