[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow. Just wow. I will never listen to /v/'s memes again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: lastofus.jpg (757 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
lastofus.jpg
757 KB, 1024x1024
Wow. Just wow. I will never listen to /v/'s memes again. This game was great.
>>
/v/ doesn't like games that people with sensible taste like
>>
>>344579790
play it again, you'll see it for what it really is, a sub-par attempt at a stealth game with great voice actors that distract you from the mediocrity.
>>
Fuck off. Just fuck off.
>>
>>344580114
You shouldn't judge the game just by it's replay value if it gives you 20 hours of good fun when you first play it
>>
>>344579790

If TLoU were made by a japanese company /v/ would never get off of its nuts
>>
>>344580542
And/Or if it was a PC exclusive.
>>
>>344580675

/v/ just has shit opnions
>>
>>344579790
it IS pretty good. but its not gods gift to video games like it was hyped. which is why so many people hate it
>>
>>344579790
""""""""""game"""""""""
There is nothing fun about a game that has terrible AI
>>
>>344579790
/v/ is only for shitposting. Never take advice, especially purchasing advice, from anyone on here.
>>
>>344579790
Even /v/'s local e-celebs they love to suck off, mathewmatosis and dunkey, says its great
>>
>>344581741
if you do take advice, do the exact opposite of what /v/ tells you. you will never have a better time with video games
>>
>>344579790
The game is most definitely flawed. But yeah, it's not as bad as some people on here try to make it out to be.

>muh movie game
Yes, we know you have a short attention span and spaz out every time a game dares to have a story sequence break up the gameplay.
>>
>Hey look it's another falseflag bait thread to stir up trouble over a shit game

Can you guys put some effor tinto it please? TLoU is just boring. Aim for one of the newer games like star fox zero or whatever is being multiplat to stream recently.
>>
File: bear.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
I mean it wasn't a bad game, but there was nothing special about anything. Only thing that really stood out was the voice acting. Shooting was standard cover based whackamole, the stealth sections were just silly. Then those bits where you're supposed to push a trash bin somewhere, those were just a waste of time. I didn't like how the game pushed you into these dumb locations, like when they're right by the radio tower and they decide to fuck off into some damp sewer for no reason instead of just going over the hill. Even at the end, you can see the hospital but instead of hopping a fence or something they decide to walk into another zombie tunnel with yet another ladder -puzzle-
>>
It's literally the best in its genre.

But if you don't like "cinematic third person shooters" games then stay the hell away from it.

i personally like most of them.
>>
>>344582572
>But if you don't like "cinematic third person shooters" games then stay the hell away from it.

I concur, it's functional at what it does but it's clear these type of games aren't really for me. Played it through since the narration was pretty interesting even if the plot twists were pretty predictable, but toward the end I was pretty done with the shooting and crouching sections
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.