[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 23
Jesus Christ what happened?

Why is it so god damn cryptic and convoluted?

Why does everything take 300 steps to do, all of which you'll never actually find out how to do unless you look up on YouTube?
>>
>>344564883
you dont have to do the easter eggs

/thread
>>
>>344564967
>implying I said the easter eggs
>>
>>344564883
You don't have to do everything. I personally love new zombies and am looking forward to DLC 3 and 4. I think Blundell is doing a great job.
Also, >>344564967
>/threading yourself
>>
>>344565124
please list any map that requires 300 steps to play
what stops you from killing zombies wave 1
>>
>>344565162
That's not me, anon.

Also, if I want basic shit like pack a punch and power I have to do a fuck load of retarded crap

Why the fuck is there some stupid octopus mode for power?

What the fuck are these rituals?
>>
>>344565375
>basic
>pap
pick one
>>
>>344565375
Pap on Shadows of Evil I understand, that map is really fucking complicated. But maps like Der Eisendrache are piss easy to get pap. It's literally easier then getting it in Der Reise.
>>
Who the fuck said " Hmm, i want the process to get everything way more convoluted than it needs to be "

What happened to " more new content " instead of " more steps to get basic essentials "

Where the fuck are the new perks? Why are all special weapons just rehased SP and MP crap?

The fuck happened to all the weapons in the box?

Why the fuck is the PAP all plain jane now?

I remember when you PAP weapons you'd get crazy shit like full auto RPGs, pump shotguns being full auto and pistols becoming dual wield

They stripped the game of anything cool cuz " muh graphics n quests"

2/10, zombies is fucking ruined
>>
Shadows of Evil has inherently weaker zombies than the other 3 maps. So you don't need Pack a Punch until early 40s.

"The Cursed" for power fine because one wave = one cursed. You can have all perks open by wave 7.
>>
the fuck happened to the cool weapons too?

Black Ops 2 had Black Ops 1 weapons in the box, BO3 we only have like 1/3rd of the multiplayer weapons and thats it

Are they deliberately putting less and less effort into the game, and make everything more complicated just to kill off the gamemode or something?

The fuck is happening?
>>
File: 1458600856880.jpg (148 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458600856880.jpg
148 KB, 768x1024
Zetsubou No Shima is the perfect example of how far zombies has fallen. It started with Blops 2, and has only gotten worse. I miss Zelinksi, he was a cunt, but at least WaW/Blops 1 where fantastic.
>>
>>344565748
ZNS is cryptic as fuck, you'd basically never find out how to do much of anything unless you looked it up on YouTube.

I'm starting to believe they're making everything all complicated so the YouTubers get views, while they promote their game.
>>
>>344565890
>Who the fuck said " Hmm, i want the process to get everything way more convoluted than it needs to be "
Every map can be played like the old maps, this is just additional stuff other players who want something more than mindlessly killing zombies can do
>What happened to " more new content " instead of " more steps to get basic essentials "
You're exaggerating, PaP was never a basic essential and was added on the LAST map of WaW
>Where the fuck are the new perks? Why are all special weapons just rehased SP and MP crap? Windows Wine is a new perk you mongoloid. Ray gun was rehashed Easter egg from WaW single campagin. How is this different?
>The fuck happened to all the weapons in the box?
All of them are still there.
>Why the fuck is the PAP all plain jane now?
PaP lv2 makes literally every weapon viable
>I remember when you PAP weapons you'd get crazy shit like full auto RPGs, pump shotguns being full auto and pistols becoming dual wield
you still get those
>They stripped the game of anything cool cuz " muh graphics n quests"
you're just a retard
>2/10, zombies is fucking ruined
nah
>>
>>344566240
I like how to get people excited anymore, they have to bring back old shit instead of making actual new things.

Where just now getting a MP40, PPSH and a bunch of other shit to excite the fanboys.

Blundell really has lost any form of originality. I could give a fuck less about your stupid shitty convoluted story that barley makes sense, make the fucking game fun
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 424x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 424x295
Remember the good old days, anon?
>>
>>344566240
ZnS can be played exactly like WaW/Blops1.
>>
File: 1458660802210.jpg (17 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1458660802210.jpg
17 KB, 500x482
>People tell me you don't need to do steps
>Mfw trying to survive past 25 on Der Eisendrache without a bow
You bleed ammo out before even a quarter of the round is over, let alone the disadvantage you'd have versus someone else who did all 4 bows, he'll wipe your best round with ease. Also fuck SoE, worst map ever. Glad I didn't buy ZTS, looks fucking trash, especially getting power on.
>>
I'm not a kid anymore. Running around in circles for 5 hours shooting a train is boring. These at least give me something to do and complete
>>
>>344566718
DeadWire and BlastFurnace exist. You don't need anything other than PaPLv2.
>>
>>344566654
>ZnS can be played exactly like WaW/Blops1.
It can? Point me to where I do trials, water plants, have to assemble PaP, build craftables, and fight dumb gimmicky mini bosses in those games.
>B-but it's optional!
Yeah, good luck doing well on that map with out the Skull and PaP, let alone shit like the new wonder weapon or gas mask.
>>
>>344566889
>Point me to where I do trials, water plants, have to assemble PaP, build craftables, and fight dumb gimmicky mini bosses in those games.
What forces you to do this?
>>
>>344566825
Fireworks is better, but doesn't solve the issue. Go to round 25, and try and beat rounds after that without constantly getting lucky max ammo drops. Bows are essential, period.
>>
>>344566889
Pay 2 Win gumballs exist for players like you :)
>>
>>344566929
Common sense. You won't do well without that shit. You'll never get a high round in unless you do it. Nice refute of my points, you still didn't answer, where in Blops 1/WaW do I do this gimmicky shit?
>>
>>344566984
>Fireworks is better
t.I don't play the game
DeadWire and BlastFurnace have a higher proc rate. Both are better at training.
>>
>>344566929
>What forces you to do this?
Try and play without assembling PaP at the very least, have fun. Let alone the Skull and new power weapon.
>>
>>344564883
That's why I think Black Ops has the best zombies. The on disc maps are good and the first DLC was good. The rest were shit but included the original maps from World at War but you could get them through a special edition of the game.
>>
>>344567140
>DeadWire and BlastFurnace have a higher proc rate
And have less chance of insta kill since the last patch, Fireworks is a guarnateed 5-13 kills. Blast furance the same best case scenario, it also invoved making sure your train goes through the fire, something fireworks doesn't rely on.
>>
>>344564883
I think DE was the best way to introduce the public to easter eggs and there was a good amount of common sense and gimicks for the steps, but they made SoE wayyyy too fucking complex. It might have been to allow everyone one good, large map that had a bunch of easter eggs so people could enjoy that without having to pay for DLC, but fuck it's just too much.

Also, I agree with >>344565890 on perks and lame PaP. I feel like they haven't taken enough risks with implementing guns and making crazy changes because of Weapon Kits. Gobblegum has also taken all the attention from designing perks.
>>
File: 1466473073146.jpg (5 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1466473073146.jpg
5 KB, 192x192
>>344566472

>You're exaggerating, PaP was never a basic essential and was added on the LAST map of WaW

It basically is a basic essential you fucking idiot, that's like saying because there weren't any perks in the first map of WAW that means they're not essentials.

They're in every map to date for a reason, you're guns become worthless shit real quick.

>Windows Wine is a new perk you mongoloid. Ray gun was rehashed Easter egg from WaW single campagin. How is this different?

One new perk. One.

I hope you realize we got atleast 1-2 perks per map, now we only have one for the entire game.

The Raygun was made for zombies dipshit , it was put in campaign after the fact and put in every map to date because its the signature weapon. Are you disabled?

>All of them are still there

No they aren't. Have you even looked at he fucking game? There's not a single Black Ops 1, WAW, or BO2 weapon in the box besides the WunderWaffe in one map that was a remake .

>PaP lv2 makes literally every weapon viable

Doesn't matter. PAP has been downgraded to" just make your gun shoot better and have a cool little after effect occasionally ".

>you still get those

Blatant lie.

>you're just a retard

Irony.

>nah

Yeah.
>>
>>344566984
>Fireworks is better, but doesn't solve the issue. Go to round 25, and try and beat rounds after that without constantly getting lucky max ammo drops.

But I already have, I've managed to get to round 92 using nothing but a Haymaker with Blast furnace and Kuda with dead wire while running around the death trap bastion. With dead wire you can just shot once and kill 9 zombies at a time, it'll be recharged the moment they drop meaning you can burn through round easy. If you run out of ammo just buy some from the wall, simple. Dead wire used to be lame but they buffed it.

You don't even need a bow for the panzer, just let him get caught in the death ray and whittle him down/let the rocket test rip his shit.
>>
>>344567227
I do first room challenges all the time, you can get to wave 30 just fine in zns without any item
>>344567105
if you can't do get pap open by wave 6 in zns id doubt you'd do well with pap

why not go buy bo1 on steam and play that instead?
>>
>>344567341
Training is the go to high round strat, you're going to train regardless. If you're trying to camp with a firework weapon it wont work passed wave 30.
>>
>If I can't get to Round 25, its a bad map
Some people don't have a spare four hours to "do well" though. I find the new maps a lot better than
>Buy Juggernog
>Train zombies for fifteen minutes with no risk of danger at all
>Make crawler
>Hour-long shopping spree
>Board windows only for them to be broken again
>Repeat until zombies literally take thousands of bullets to kill and its 4 in the morning
>>
>>344564883
>all of which you'll never actually find out how to do unless you look up on YouTube
How did the people on YouTube figure it out
>>
>>344567419
>there's not a single Black Ops 1, WAW, or BO2 weapon
durrrr, activision can't use the weapon licenses anymore
and yeah lets add 26x3 more weapons to the item box
good luck getting anything with 15 pistol variants
>>
>>344566929
>what forces you to use pap

Have you ever gotten past round 20 on like any game ever?

It always comes to a point that zombies become in such a high number and such high health that you have to upgrade yourself.

ZNS forces you to use that skull thing because the whole fucking map is close quarters for some autistic reason and those stupid fucking one hit kill thrashers come almost every round and in multiple numbers , it's fucking infuriating and even worse by the fact that they can fucking teleport.
>>
>>344567717
Usually told by devs if they're big enough.
>>
Standalone zombie game by treyarch when!?
>>
I'm just waiting for the PC mod tools.
Can't wait for all those sweet sweet custom maps like WaW zombies had.
>>
>>344567772
Boy you're fucking retarded and have 0 concept of how licensing works.

Hell, even if that was true, they could just rename the weapons and bring them over .

They didn't have trouble putting the Scar H, MP7, HAMR, Remington 870 into the background of certain maps, they didn't have trouble showing the AUG in calling cards, the AK74u, Spas 12 in gobblegums, making the M27 the default weapon, the MG42, MP40 and PPSH into the game, eithee.
>>
File: 1451689469237.jpg (27 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1451689469237.jpg
27 KB, 780x438
How the fuck do you go from every single map being amazing, with the possible exception of Shangri-La ,which is still pretty good, to having fucked up everything that came before, ruined the cool storyline with Lovecraft shit and convulted plots, shitty wonder weapons and god awful maps. The only good map in the last 2 games was Origins. I really miss the old days when every map was a hit. Fuck 3Arc
>>
File: 1467581300450.png (314 KB, 324x473) Image search: [Google]
1467581300450.png
314 KB, 324x473
>>344567717
They're told by devs you fucking retard, why the fuck do you think they literally release tutorials before the map even comes out? They get to play early in their studios.
>>
>>344567785
Nacht Der Untoten has no pap, you get high rounds training in the main room.
Verruckt, has no pap, you get high rounds training either in the thompson room, or running through the whole map
Shi No Numa, has no Pap, you get high rounds training in the swamp with DG2 or Fish Hut with any machine gune
Der Reise, has no PaP, but it isn't needed for high rounds when DG2 and Raygun exist. You can camp catwalks until early 20s (this is when regular weapons fall off) and then you train in power area, or spawn, or circle the traps.
Kino Der Toten, you abuse teleport and shoot zombies from projector or train on stage.
Five, you train in computer room
Acension you train in jump pad location above stairs.
I didn't play any of the other maps as I took a break from Training: the game and came back when The Giant was released.

Bo3 can be played exactly the same way.
You do not need skull, you do not need KT4.
>>
Zombies peaked with Der Riese.

Kino and Five were the last decent maps before Treyarch missed the point and thought bigger means better.
>>
>>344568171
Jimmy Zelinski who directed WAW-half of BO2 quit, leading Blundell to come in and make MotD-BO3 zombies, which is why everything is so fucking shit on those maps.
>>
File: 1468175609206.jpg (41 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1468175609206.jpg
41 KB, 374x374
>>344568171
>Shitty Wonder Weapons
>Bows
>Apothicon Servant
>>
>>344568371
I thought Buried was pretty awesome though. Especially grief mode. Most of the other maps in that game were shit though.
>>
File: 1437737202152.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1437737202152.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>344566984
Why don't you just PaP the wall weapons
The KRM is one of the best guns in the game especially if you've got all attachments and Double tap with Speed Cola
>>
>>344568464
Bows are just a reskinned slightly reworked Sparrow from MP.

>apothican servant

you mean the thing that fires gersh devices? wow, COOL AND ORIGNAL
>>
>>344568464
Have fun having to do steps just to get these never mind upgrading them before you even try to play, rather than just rolling the box a few times. Also these have 0 character and are just plain forgetable. Nothing iconic like the thundergun or WunderWaffe
>>
>>344568554
Jimmy Zelinski, the guy behind WAW, BO1 and some of BO2's maps made that map, which is why it's good.

It was also, sadly his last map before he quit and Jason Blundell took over, making Mob Of The Dead, Origins, and everything else in BO3 besides The Giant.
>>
File: 1442603247869.jpg (30 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
1442603247869.jpg
30 KB, 524x336
>Caring about zombies
>Caring about CoD
Up until Blops 2, I could somwaht defend you fuckers. But Blops 2 and the games after have zero redeeming quakities to them at all. I'm glad you hate zombies, because it's what you get for spending money on CoD fucksake.
>>
You have so much time to get PaP and Perks before they're actually needed.
If you can't get the shit before wave 30 then you are shit lol.
>>
>>344568875
Mob of the Dead and Origins are really good maps tho.
>>
>>344568554
Berried was too fucking easy
>Wonder weapon with infinite ammo
>Bank
>Vulture aid
>Tons of camping spots that where easy to abuse with the buildable traps
You could literally set up by round 1 and they even gave you an achievement for it
>>
File: 1464557567479.jpg (28 KB, 273x282) Image search: [Google]
1464557567479.jpg
28 KB, 273x282
>>344568954
>haha i hate COD am i cool and mature yet, guys?

Just fuck off.
>>
ITT: plebs confusing things being EASIER with being REQUIRED
>>
>>344569034
MotD was terrible and Origins would've been good if it didn't have those stupid fucking OP panzers that were rehased and nerfed in Der Eishendrache.

Also, fuck having to micromanage those power tower things, yuck.
>>
File: 1468023192533.png (4 KB, 232x266) Image search: [Google]
1468023192533.png
4 KB, 232x266
>>344568954
What was wrong with BLOPS 2 outside of the zombies and the usual DLC bullocks?
>>
>>344569128
Nice repsonse. I hate new CoD, because it's cancerous shite. Have fun with your micro-transaction weapons and dabbing though. I am le bringer of death, destroyer of scrubs!! xD
>>
>>344569224
ITT: Edgelord fanboys desperate to defend their game.

Power and PAP should not be locked behind retarded convoluted EE teir side quests, peroid.
>>
>>344569289
How was MOTD terrible?
>>
File: IMG_20160625_024831.jpg (64 KB, 604x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_024831.jpg
64 KB, 604x960
>>344569395
Nice responce, you came to a thread knowing of the subject, still got mad and shitposted your cringey hipster opinion as if it's worth anything.

Just get out, you pathetic attention whore.
>>
>>344569406
Go play WaW/Black Ops 1 or use Pay 2 win gumballs little baby.
>>
>>344569505
Autistic boss who constantly whined about being killed as if anyone gave a fuck, shitty PAP area and a CQB environment with a gimmicky afterlife mechanic.

Only thing that was cool was the death machine and the Hell's Retriever.
>>
File: 1451928464980.jpg (68 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
1451928464980.jpg
68 KB, 720x552
>>344569289
>Panzers
>Nerfed in Der Eisendrache
Nigga they are 10x worse
>Take more hits
>Claw replaced with long range shock charges which he spams non stop
>Can run while using the flame thrower
>Speeds up when you remove the mask
I would happily go back to the old Panzers
1 charged up shot from the fire staff could kill easily into the high rounds while it takes multiple shots to kill with the storm bow even the first time it appears
>>
>>344569393
Introduced micro-transactions, zombies got more dumber and over the top, multiplayer was all small maps where the PDW ran reign for months till it was nerfed, ARs where shite without 9 billion attachments, and then still put you at a disadvantage against SMGs, campaign was alrrght, but retconned Franks death, and had giant plotholes over Mason and his son and no where near MW1/WaW levels of interesting/cool. etc. etc. etc. Blops 2 started the downfall.
>>
>>344569618
>Still no refutes to my points
LOL. At least you can earn those new costumes and wepaons by playing 16 hours a day! Chin up anon.
>>
>>344569840
Grab a brm, pap and unload into a panzer face
they're easy as fuck

even the bows shit on them
>>
>>344569690
I don't get it, are you meming or something?

I'm a baby because I find unnecessary changes to the core gameplay, lack of content and unessacary focus on worthless story bad or are you baiting?
>>
>>344569393
My biggest complaint with Blops 2 was the ARs, you needed stock and quickdraw or you where fucked outside of Raid. MSMC and PDW where just unstoppable, I still remember the torture that was getting diamond ARs.
>>
>>344564967
For the first BLOPS3 easter egg, YES YOU DO if you want Pack a Punch
>>
>>344569847
>Blops 2 started the downfall

what is MW2 anon?
>>
How long till COD zombies game?

I bet it will be called COD APOCALYPSE. Story after some fallout or some shit. And zombies are there.

Zombies being a big gimmick for everything.
>>
>>344570108
>diamond ARs.
With the exception of the full auto SWAT, that shit is triggering. The base maps where fuck awful, and all had basically one spot to get the longshot challenge done on.
>>
>>344569819
Did you forget the Blundergat and the Golden Spork?
>>
File: oh fuck what the shit is that.jpg (45 KB, 300x356) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck what the shit is that.jpg
45 KB, 300x356
>>344564883
>there are people on /v/ still playing CoD
>>
>>344570062
The core gameplay is getting a gun and shooting zombies.
This is the same in all the games.
>>344570134
You don't though.
EE for SoE is killing Cthulu overlord, you get PaP way before this
EE for The Giant is flytrap, you get pap before this
EE for DE is keeper boss fight, you can get pap before this
EE for ZnS is takeo fight, PaP is gotten way before this
>>
>>344570134
You do PART of the EE not the whole thing.
>>
File: 1462472477002.jpg (9 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1462472477002.jpg
9 KB, 255x255
>>344569961
Okay, cosmetic shit that doesn't affect the gameplay in any way, and a couple of intentionally severley underpowered weapons inside the SDs and the entire game is bad?

Just go back to whatever shithole you came from you pathetic faggot.
>>
>Tranzit mode
I liked the idea but the fire cracks you have to jump over turned me off pretty fast
>>
You guys realise that they add in all of these complicated tasks to do so you don't end up with maps like Kino where you get bored by round 20 because of how easy it is to set up
I don't mind the simplistic maps but I can enjoy myself for longer on the newer maps because of all of the extra shit you've gotta do

You guys also act like the bows and trials are difficult to do yet you praise maps like Origins and MOTD which were just as complicated
>>
>>344570670
Nothing stops these faggots from playing like Kino, they're just bitching to bitch.
>>
>>344570445
The core gameplay was killing zombies while progressively upgrading yourself.

If you honestly think the main, casual normal way to play zombies is get a gun, nothing else but shoot than you have clearly never played zombies for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>344570550
>falling for my le tricky may may bait
No the game is shit over all. Boring cliche story, casual skill compresed multiplayer, boring zombies. Every other game had something going for it, Ghosts/AW/Blops 3 don't. Unless you like dressing up in pink pandas and saying edgy look mom im 13 quotes.
>>
File: TheGodFatherofAllZombies.jpg (41 KB, 450x784) Image search: [Google]
TheGodFatherofAllZombies.jpg
41 KB, 450x784
Call of the Dead was the best zombies map
>>
>>344570798
if you don't like call of duty then why are you in this thread.

its not even about the multiplayer, it's about the issues of zombies, you're literally looking for attention because you're a lonley fat virgin in his room with nothing else to do . I'm not going to give your worthless opinions anymore attention.
>>
>>344570445
>EE for ZnS is takeo fight, PaP is gotten way before this
I don't own the DLC. You fight Takeo?
>>
>The Giant
>DerEisendrache
>Complicated
The first is literally a WaW remake, and the second's easter egg is less complicated than any BO1 easter eggs even.
ZNS and SOE are pretty cryptic though, but ZNS doesn't take too long to get PAP. It does take an annoying amount of time in SOE to get it though.
>>
File: 1464551796215.jpg (35 KB, 459x294) Image search: [Google]
1464551796215.jpg
35 KB, 459x294
>mfw the Ray gun is now shit tier
F
>>
>>344570989
Because I live in a free country. I can post where I want. And because my original post pertained to this thread, zombies is shit. Are you autistic?
>>
>>344570782
see
>>344568254
I've spent more time on zombies than most people, you don't need pap and you don't need perks. They are not required, they make life easier but are not required in any sense of the word. and in WaW/Bo1 2 hits knocked you down and in Bo3 3 hits knock you down, the game is easier overall, weapons are stronger than WaW as well.

The game is easier overall, with weaker zombies, more health, weaker weapons, weaker dogs. Nothing has changed outside now you have little fun objectives you can do.
>>
>>344571081
*Wunderwaffe*
>>
>>344571102
Epic.
>man there is a thread of game i don't like, I'm going to go post in that thread and tell everyone i hate it!
>>
>>344571081
It was shit the second that pack a punch got introduced, because you were better off with buffed weapons than something that can do damage to you when zombies are too close.
>>
>>344570670
The fun in zombies was always experiencing the new perks, weapons and map mechanics, and using them against zombies .

Very little people said " yawn, i wish getting everything i have required multiple step processes because muh story ".

Blundell is a nutjob who feels he's special because he has a story which basically has no story besides " were finding are selfs and killing them for no reason at all " and a bunch of stupid fluff which is all covered in cryptic shit he himself hasn't even fully developed.
>>
>>344571006
Yeah, it's a Takeo from a timeline where the Emperor betrayed him because he was jealous of him.
>>
>>344571102
you're the most retarded person I have ever seen inside this website in a incrediblebly long time.

there is literally no hope for you besides suicide
>>
>>344571439
I didn't say I wouldn't love new perks, weapons and mechanics
That shit is what makes a zombies map for me
Most of the things like buildables and PaP are rarely connected to the easter egg with the only exception being Shadows of Evil and MOTD
Even in ZNS which people complain about the most you could get PaP without even starting the main Easter Egg
>>
>>344571268
>>344571545
>muh safe space
>>
File: 1465916689163.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465916689163.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
>>344571936
i literally put myself in situations where i will not be happy because i can, and when brought the simple solution of leaving, the others merley are fools requiring a safe space

just shitty bait at this point
>>
>>344571892
please explain to me how i am supposed to know that i am supposed to continually stab webbed up corspes until it drops a part, which usually looks like static environment assets in almost every map ever without looking it up on YouTube.

Sure, I guess the first part with finishing the power step is kind of fair along with the other crank thing near the KT4 plant underwater, but some of it really is pretty much just a process of " shoot, press x and stab at absolutely everything, and repeat apon absolutely everything upon the slightest change of even the minute thing "
>>
>>344566984
>I share a board with shitters like this
>>
>>344567429
>bragging online about your progession in a game without any proof of it

Show us your barracks in zombies, otherwise your post is of no value at all.
>>
>>344566651
I remember the DLCs maps on 360 are dead.
>>
File: Barracks.png (1 MB, 1544x840) Image search: [Google]
Barracks.png
1 MB, 1544x840
>>344573397
Consider it value'd
>>
>>344564883
You know what happened with MGS, that because of le ebin ruses in the first games, Kojima felt like he had to outdo himself and make even more complex ruses?
This is the same.

What was originally a simple, but charming horde mode, is now a clusterfuck where nobody knows clearly what to do.
>>
>>344574197
>random google image
lol okay
>>
>>344567915
Why would you want that when BO2 and 3 zombies were already massive turds?
>>
File: 1429368811328.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1429368811328.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>344574298
>Post your barracks!
>posts it
>You stole it!

Like clockwork.
>>
Man, they really need to get a new engine and ditch the Quake 3 one.
Yes, you can keep pushing to improve illumination, but the textures are still ugly as fuck, and it's been very noticeable since BO2.
>>
Do you still remember AfterLife back in the day? I bet you don't. Get the fuck out with that shit and take your cods to hell with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Qc_egwDnc
>>
File: 1464939137692.jpg (39 KB, 345x416) Image search: [Google]
1464939137692.jpg
39 KB, 345x416
Someone mind summing up all the zombies story?
Nothing after BO makes any sense to me.
>>
>>344576463
Uhh.. The Nazis created Element 115 which speeds up and slows down technology, but this caused the Nazis to try and test this on dead subjects he initial tests failed, with test subjects either being killed or exposed to Element 115, resulting in their deceased cells being reanimated and becoming unresponsive zombies. The Nazis thought the zombies could help the war effort. And so, they didn't, Nacht der untoten happened, then they had to go back in time for some reason to Origins, then they went forward a little more to kill Richtofen because he created Element 115, they also had to kill their past selves because some how they fucked up the future? I guess?
>>
>>344576463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsenadHmU3o&t=0m33s
>>
I don't like how they seem to be going way to far in one direction while leaving those that just like the 4 player co-op aspect behind. Not everyone wants to to spend an hour just doing tedious steps to unlock something. I get more enjoyment out of the original maps from W@W and Black Ops 1. Moon was the epitome of what zombie maps should be, lots of shit to do, lots of variation, and the steps were straight forward and fun. There was no need to decipher any bullshit to discover useless lore and it was interesting. These new maps in Black Ops 3, they just feel bland. I don't like the direction they are taking it with dragons, bows and arrows, and bullshit spiders. Like how fucking hard is it to just make a normal zombie map with lots of progression and cool hidden easter eggs and secrets that isn't high fantasy bullshit with skeletons, dragons, warlocks, and ghosts.

Like I would say that the co-op campaign Nightmares mode was cool, but they didnt go far enough with it. It was just last minute. If they made a full fledged Nazi Zombie campaign, with player progression like how they have no with weapon attachments and unlocks, along with a remastering of the current zombie maps, it would see like hotcakes and they could make the story of the maps more accessible and known to everyone. They could even throw in their current easter eggs for added difficulty, but as it is now they are almost mandatory to progress in the maps.
>>
>>344573013
You're supposed to experiment you fucking stooge.

It's common sense that if there are THREE rooms that give one part each, every room has a part to get.

If you aren't retarded you'd see all of the cocoons hanging and at LEAST try to knife them all to see what happens.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.