[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am absolute shitter in this game, /v/. Just few minutes ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
45 KB, 900x900
I am absolute shitter in this game, /v/. Just few minutes ago we lost match in Nepal while I've been playing as Zarya and got btfo with 2 (two) kills in entire round. How can I get gud?
>>
>>344556548
>playing overjew

You did this to yourself
>>
>>344556548
Play Winston or something else that doesn't require aiming
>>
Try every character, theres just some characters you are going to be absolute trash as; for me it's Tracer.

Also, stop trying to push by yourself, you aren't good enough. I know you're doing it, and only realize you were alone when you watched your killcam.
>>
I'm level 11 I think. What characters should I learn before I reach competitive?

I'm ok with Roadhog, Soldier 76 and Mercy so far. Nobody else yet has jumped out at me.
>>
>>344556548
I think the only solution is uninstall and kill yourself OP
>>
>>344556548
Big part is actually communicating with your team. Be that through pointing at objectives or telling them your ulti-charge.
Then of course you have to learn how each character is actually utilized best.
Zarya for example works best if you charge her gun; just give someone in a firefight a shield. The damage output of your gun will increase.
Alternate between regular and alt fire of your gun to maximize damage output between each shot.
Learn to rocket jump with her alt fire.
Time your ulti with other ultis (like McCree, Tracer or Hanzo).
Also, watch some people on YouTube play and analyze their playstyle. Sometimes you'll learn some new tricks.
Last but not least: learn the map layouts. Know every little nook and cranny. Know how long a pickup needs to respawn. Know how to get rid of enemies by using environmental kills.
>>
>>344556548
overwatch takes LITERALLY no skill at all
that said tumblr gets the least autoaim on her weapon of any hero
>>
>>344556548
Stop being a Blizzcuck and play the superior class shooter TF2
>>
>>344558548
This right here. This is the one thing a bad player can do to immediately start doing way better. Back the fuck off when you're alone, because you aren't going to do shit, and your dumb team is going to do a lot less with an extra body in the fight they'll be running into 10 seconds after you get smeared on the ground.
>>
>>344558689
Lucio, Pharah, Reinhardt, S76.
>>
>>344558996
A lot more*
>>
>>344556548
just instalock hanzo every round on every map and your average kills will double
>>
>>344558689
If you aim for Comp, get better with Mercy, try Lucio, Reinhardt and Winston. Also if you want to go for more kills fairly quickly try Junkrat. Getting his a fair amount of kills is relatively easy, most Junkrats remain on that level, getting good with him will make you an absolute pain in the bum for opponents.
>>
>>344556548
Stop playing Overwatch OP. It's the fucking definition of a meme game.
>>
>>344556548
Just play battleborn as it requires more skill. After you get good at that then just come back to overwatch and you'll have 80+ on competitive
>>
>>344556548
Every hero has ginormous hitboxes so never stop shooting even after they go around corners or out of sight, you'll still kill them.
>>
>>344559190
Why not just wait a few months till it goes freemium?
>>
File: lucio.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
lucio.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>344556548
Play around with as many heroes as you can and learn how they work, what their strengths are and what their weaknesses are.

That will teach you not only how to play them and how to make good team comps, it will also teach you how to counter other heroes.
>>
>>344559187
you're right because the definition of a meme game is literally "a game i dont like"
>>
File: 1464810158853.png (298 KB, 364x405) Image search: [Google]
1464810158853.png
298 KB, 364x405
Honestly I think most new players should stick with Soldier until they get good. He fits in any line up, has useful abilities in any situation and is simple to play.

If many of the Tracer/Genji/Hanzo players switched to Soldier, they would find they contribute a lot more to the team.
>>
>>344559551
Can confirm, having 2-3 soldiers on your team guarantees a win. It is known.
>>
Are they making more maps and are they paid? That's what the game needs for me. None have blown me away but I much prefer the Egypt levels. Really Sony Cate for the sci-fi ones.
>>
>>344560004
No ETA, but they confirmed any future gameplay content (maps/heroes) will be free.
>>
>>344556548
This game is aimed for literal shitters, OP.

You fit right in.
>>
>>344560004
>prefer the Egypt levels
Kill yourself you sandnigger
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.