[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo chose to make Color Splash a Sticker Star sequel because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Paper Jam.jpg (194 KB, 950x833) Image search: [Google]
Paper Jam.jpg
194 KB, 950x833
"There was a bit of disagreement among the development team about the direction in which we wanted to take the new Paper Mario." Tanabe said. "There were several members of the staff who wanted a return to the traditional RPG formula. Miyamoto and I considered all possibilities, and then came up with the crossover idea."

Miyamoto: "That's right. Our logic was that, since Paper Mario had roots in RPG style gameplay, players would appreciate a crossover for our premier Mario RPG series featuring Paper Mario. It was an interesting idea, and I was really excited about the possibilities."

Tanabe: "This would also allow us to gauge interest in whether or not people would respond positively to Paper Mario appearing in a more traditional RPG series. However, the feedback from Paper Mario fans has been rather lacking. I've had a lot of fans come up to me and ask me where the all the stickers were. *Laughs*

Miyamoto: "I think Paper Jam was a fine way to bid farewell for long time fans, don't you?"

Tanabe: "Yes, it certainly did a great job in convincing the staff to get back to work on Color Splash. *Both laugh*
>>
Lol

Who takes all this time to type out this tripe?
>>
source?
>>
>no source
>>
Did you enjoy writing this fanfiction OP?
>>
>>344540063
>no source
>>
>>344540063
Man, Paper-toilet Mario fanboys are so autistic and obnoxious they have to write fan fiction to feel better.
Leave Mario RPGs to AlphaDream and get over it.
>>
>>344540063
Paper Jam came out in 2015, Color Splash's development started in 2012. Poor bait.
>>
>>344540063
Paper Jam was a failure?

What the fuck???
>>
>>344541031
>Paper-toilet Mario
what
>>
>>344541263
Why are you taking OP's post as if it was fact, even though he doesn't have a single source to back him up?
>>
File: TTYD fan in his natural state.jpg (25 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
TTYD fan in his natural state.jpg
25 KB, 240x240
>>344540063

Intelligent Systems started making Color Splash before Mario & Luigi: Dream Team launched let alone Paper Jam.

What's with all these fake interviews and shopped screenshots? Are you really that salty about Color Splash?
>>
>>344541263
Yep, worst selling Mario and Luigi game ever.

The one that had Paper Mario in it.

People REALLY don't want a Paper Mario RPG.

>>344541058
We don't know what Color Splash's development cycle was like.
>>
>>344541379
It's easy to bait Paper Mario fans since plenty are still pissy over the new game.

>>344541393
We know when it started though. There was no way they changed it to be like Sticker Star with-in 4 months.
>>
>>344541912
I think the interview hints that they some of the staff were reluctant to work on a sequel to Sticker Star, but Paper Jam convinced them otherwise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.