[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats it like on ps4/xbone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Whats it like on ps4/xbone?
>>
Revived and alive. I'm eatting some key lime pie and coffee before I start playing. Literally thousands playing on Ps4 and Xbox at any point of the day at this point.

As much as PC players complain about customization being stripped, PC literally boiled down to everyone spamming shield and dashing around like fuckwads inside of it. It wasn't that fun.

It's one of the most pleasant surprises I've gotten all year. I play Grenadier, Predator, and Infiltrator mostly.
>>
Seems fun enough, though I didn't play the PC version.
>>
Chrome hounds was the best console Mech game, you can't prove me wrong.
>>
30FPS on consoles or 30 players on pc, pick your poison
>>
Add me if you want to play on PS4
PSN: Jiraetium
>>
>>344538820

I just got started and I'm enjoying it. Thinking I'll build toward a vanguard mech. Something that can take a fuckton of damage.
>>
>>344538558
It's a lot of fun, very alive for now. I've had some minor performace issues though, I don't understand why with a game that looks the way it does.
>>
Like the PC version except shittier.
>>
>>344540847
God I wish they would bring that back
>>
>>344542453

You want Brawler, best C class in the game hands down.
>>
>>344542729

Becuz 100 people online it was doing so well with how it was xD
>>
>>344543261

Isn't brawler a damage mech?
>>
>>344543349
It's dead because it's shit m8, though I'm sure console gamers are starving for games.
>>
>>344543472

More like the tankiest. Max health at G2. Only C class that reaches 900 hp
>>
>>344543602

(You) :)
>>
>>344543983

Perfect. Once I learn how to play well, I hope to be nigh indestructible.
>>
>>344540847
>you will never go up against one of those nation-unique Superweapon boss mechs ever again
>>
it's free-to-play on steam. would one have any disadvantages over the paid dlc-bundles?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.