[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Mario so violent to you his friend Yoshi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why is Mario so violent to you his friend Yoshi?
>>
>>344536414
Yoshi is not his friend, it's just a dumb beast.
>>
>>344536414
haha
>>
>>344536414
I think Mario is just pointing ahead.
>>
>>344536414
lets her know her place. same reason my girl has strangulation marks and a black and three chipped teeth
>>
you guys know how mario gets a mushroom and then he gets big

what if the mushroom was like a metaphor for drugs

lmao really makes you think
>>
>>344537053
My God.
>>
>>344537004
this
at first i tought it was him punching yoshi but the sprite makes it pretty clear
>>
>>344537053
are you ok
>>
>>344537129
>a black
I bet she does, you fucking fuck.
>>
>>344536414
I think he's pointing. Plus if that is a punch that might feel like a tap for Yoshi considering the shit he can survive.
>>
>>344537145
Bruh and Mario also likes to hit bricks with his head, right?
Imagine if someone did that IRL.
>>
>>344537303
lol trolled
>>
>>344537129
>her
>>
>>344537202
It makes even more sense when you take in the fact he's been an animal tamer. once
>>
>>344538053
Well as the story goes...

The first Donkey Kong game had Jumpman save that chick, and imprison the ape.

Donkey Kong Jr. had the ape's son attempt to save his father from Mario's grasp.

And the third game...honestly I don't know what the fuck that was about.

Anyway, the original Mario, aka Jumpman, dies and Donkey Kong Jr. gives birth the the modern Donkey Kong.

Nintendo went this route because they felt that having a mascot character who did vile deeds was a big no-no. That is why we have "New Mario": a heroic plumber, much like the Jumpman from the first Donkey Kong but the main difference is that he doesn't support animal abuse against fellow evolutionary brethren.
>>
>>344538053
You mean a Texas cop?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.