[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1466961760602.png (466 KB, 700x950) Image search: [Google]
1466961760602.png
466 KB, 700x950
>have to play through the same shit 4 times to get all the endings despite there being no changes except for the very end after the 2nd ending
T-Thanks.
>>
>>344533301

It takes like no time to do it anon
All the time spent on it makes all the tearjerking work better.
>>
Three times. Save before ending C, do ending C, reload the save and do ending D.

And there are many story changes between A and B, as well as a new final boss for C/D.
>>
>>344533428
I'm on my 4th try now already. Kill me.

I heard ending D will delete my save file. Is that true? Can I save my file by doing a 2nd one?
>>
>>344533301
Quit your bitching. The second time is worth it for the perspective shift and you start half way through the game, overpowered by the way so it goes quick for the others.
>>
>>344533513
It deletes everything, as if it never existed. *cough* for a reason.
>>
>>344533301
You get to spend more time with Kainé, so I don't see the problem.
>>
>>344533513

I think you can backup your save to a PC if you must.

Honestly when I first played it, the second runs barely took any time.
>>
>>344533593
Damn but I want to plat it and I still need 1.000.000 gold and upgrade all weapons, fish everything but I don't want to wait to see the ending until I have seen the ending.

I have to speedrun it in 15 hours too, so I guess I would have to start all over anyway.
>>
>>344533593

Since your name is blocked on the PS3, its actually proof that it existed.
>>
>>344533301
>through the game
No, you start up right before the boss fights and in NG+ you kill everything in a few hits
>>
>>344533931
>No, you start up right before the boss fights
Yeah, collecting the key 3 more fucking times. What's the point.
>>
>>344533987
It takes like no time at all. Jesus did you guys start playing videogames last gen or what
Don't even think about buying Automata then
>>
>triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1, triangle, r1,
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.