[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you watching the Ace Attorney anime? What do you think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Are you watching the Ace Attorney anime? What do you think about the adaptation?
AA thread while we're at it.
>>
I haven't played the games but I like the anime. Now Berserk on the other hand...
>>
>>344522686
I dont watch modern anime anymore, too much fanservice, story isnt as good, all the classics like nge and gundam come from before 2005, also this is my personal opinion but i liked the old type of animation better than the new shiny ones, I wonder if it has a name

also when is nick going to tell apollo about his sister. its been like 2 years
>>
>>344522927
>I dont watch modern anime anymore, too much fanservice, story isnt as good, all the classics like nge and gundam come from before 2005,
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>344522971
are you mad because im not defending weebshit... if people complain abou video games having too much story then anime should tell the story not pander to some no lifes who have waifus in place of real girlfriends
>>
>>344523134
Ok now I know it's bait.
>>
File: wallpaper01_1600.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper01_1600.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
I have only watched the first 4 or 5 episodes. It's a decent adaptation, but the budget is low and the pacing is kinda bad sometimes.
I also didn't like the new voices too much. I preferred the old voices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jns2Dlv9S9w

Basically, it's good but it could be better.
>>
>>344522971
>>344523212
I don't see how its bait, I agree with the other anon about modern anime, its mostly just fanservice and nothing else, just look at Kill la Kill, an anime where, from what I understand, the MC becomes stronger with the more of her body she shows, its the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
>>
>>344524195
if anything KLK is more of a parody off that, but yeah
>>
>>344522686
Apparently no Psyche-Locks.
>>
>>344526493
>no 1-5 so no Gant or Ema
>no 2-1
>no psyche locks
What the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>344522927
Pretty sure this is bait but i'll leave you with the suggestion to end your own life to be on the safe aide of thing.

On topic, anime's pretty shit as to be expected from A-1. It does get a little better as the show progresses but i wouldn't say it's worth your time.
>>
>>344522927
>also when is nick going to tell apollo about his sister. its been like 2 years
AA7. Not kidding, they set it up in 6.
>>
the adaptation is faithful but the QUALITY really kills it for me
>>
File: main_31735_500x500[1].jpg (202 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
main_31735_500x500[1].jpg
202 KB, 354x500
Want me to buy two copies of the artbook so I can scan one for all my wonderful Ace Attorney-loyal friends?
>>
>No Maggey
>Big Top is a huge part of the OP
Pearl being cute is probably the only thing I have to look forward to in this second half.

If they skip her channeling Mia...
>>
>>344528069
The game it's based on is the weakest in the core series. Don't expect any improvement.
>>
they butchered 1-4 in the anime
>>
>>344528069
>four episodes of Moe and Ben shenanigans incoming
Goddamn.
>>
>>
>>344522686
It was never needed, since AA is such a good game. That's why there's pressure on it. It's not good enough to be a faithful adaptation, and it's not good enough to be its own thing. No one ever asked for this, except idiots.
>>
>>344528456
>people who wanted an animated Ace Attorney are retarded

You are the single person I've ever seen say that. Please, reevaluate.
>>
>>344528542
No. Why do you need a visual moving adaptation of a visual moving art piece? Movie games are terrible. Game movies are terrible. WHY WOULD A FUCKING GAME ANIME BE ANYTHING BUT TERRIBLE, YOU DOLT?
>>
>>344528643
>game movies are terrible
>LITERALLY not watching the Ace Attorney movie, widely considered to be the most watchable game movie of all time
>>
>>344522686
It annoys me how they fucked Maya up so much.
>>
>>344529317
I know right? Phoenix is the only one who can do that.
>>
>>344529378
>Fuck Maya up
Anon, Nick does not beat the Maya.
>>
>>344528712
If you have an AA movie, why do you also need an anime? I admit, the argument is broad and at times reaching, but unlike with the AA movie there was no fucking reason for this to be good. And it isn't good. It's made by a corporate marketing team, it looks atrocious. The script either follows the game or spans into complete retardation. I'm not against the idea of adaptation, but this one looked shit from the start. I'm still watching it tho.
>>
>>344529418
Sorry, I missed the "up"
Who knows, maybe the sex is just that good.
>>
>>344529519
At the rate things are going in the games, Pearl and Trucy will probably be mothers before Nick actually takes Maya's virginity.
>>
>>344529519
To be more serious, they took out all the personality and sass, replacing it with moeblob.
>>
>>344529836
>movie made her cold and depressed-looking
>anime made her a moeblob
Is it impossible to adapt Maya correctly?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.