[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did hideo kojiman kill him /v/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: GZ_Chico.png (125 KB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
GZ_Chico.png
125 KB, 280x358
Why did hideo kojiman kill him /v/ ?
>>
What did you think was going to happen? He wasn't in any of the other games.
>>
>>344489170
He was annoying. And remember, KOJIMA IS GOD! he can't do no wrong
>>
>>344489435
He would become the machine gun kiddo my friendoo.
>>
>>344489170
So people wouldn't use him as an excuse as to why you couldn't send in the black kids, but it was perfectly fine for Chico to recon.
>>
Wasn't pretty enough
>>
Why'd he bother to bring him back in the first place?

It's not like if he stayed in...whichever banana republic it was anybody would question not seeing him again
>>
>>344489669
>implying he doesn't become the Peace Stalker
>>
>>344489170
He is "Child," the symbolic embodiment of naive hope and singularly considered perspective (thus, the image of the headphone jack on his chest, feeding sound to himself - he hears only himself and his own ideas. "she's dead" being chief example among his lines, and indicating further this image. (She being Paz. Curiously, Paz means "Peace")). For the image to be played out in full, he needed to die, to convey the idea that this approach, this ideological stance, was possessed by one who cannot be saved.
Take note that he also fears Big Boss when he shows up.
>>
>>344489669
machine gun kid doesnt need a fucking backstory, why are you autists so dead set on linking every stupid ass character.
>>
Given there's some reference to him in the idroid app file data and some cut venom lines I wonder wtf they were planning on doing with him in the phantom pain.
>>
File: here's to you.jpg (27 KB, 229x356) Image search: [Google]
here's to you.jpg
27 KB, 229x356
>Amanda doesn't give a shit about Chico by GZ
>Paz and Chico's relationship consummated in vulgarity by Skullface
>both of them are mutilated
>almost every comrade from the original Motherbase either hates or is indifferent to one another
>none of this serves any purpose in TPP
>>
He was just another casualty of TPP's lazy writing.
>>
>>344492291
I'm sure he was just gonna be like paz. A hallucination to split venom between himself and big boss.

I'm convinced a lot of the cut content from a story standpoint was things involving venom's association disorder and ptsd and whatnot.
>>
File: mgs-ground-zeroes-screen-9.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mgs-ground-zeroes-screen-9.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
I want to watch more Kojimakino music videos of random 40 year old songs and people suffering. He's wasting his time with video games.
>>
>>344492719
Yeah I actually agree. I think he would have just been there to taunt venom. The chico voice line is one cut from the paz scenes anyway.
>>
anons, im a giant fan of this series, i've played all of them more times than I could ever keep count of, except peace walker. Is the game good? Is the new game mgs feeling worth putting up with the psp features?
>>
>>344493471
I played it on the ps3 and enjoyed it. The emulated version runs fine I am told. The worst part is you have to grind to get the real ending though.
>>
>>344493801
Cool, i'll check it out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.