[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need games i can play for hours on end, any games /v/ can recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
I need games i can play for hours on end, any games /v/ can recommend? Ill pitch in, spent 569 on mount and blade warband. Also Europa universalis 4
>>
>>344477317
>Europa universalis 4
babbies first gsg
>>
Well, the superior EU3:DW (with mods like Magna Mundi and MEIOU) for starters
>>
if your autism levels are high enough, sports management sims and wargames work.

city builders. the sims. interminable jrpgs. witcher 3 is pretty damn long.
>>
>>344477564
GSG Elitists are the reason everything went to shit.

Viccy 2 is my favourite Paradox game. But you being a prick is why people don't play the games and Paradox dumbs the shit down.
>>
>>344477317
i wish i could take more than 6 fucking provinces in a war. Ottomans conquered the Mamluks in one war but it takes me 5 and 50 fucking years
>>
>>344477831
>GSG Elitists are the reason everything went to shit.
sure it has nothing to do with pandering to the casuals
is hoi4 allready playable?
>>
>>344478131
Get them small enough, then vassalize them, then diplo-annex them. If you need to make them small quickly, have them release nations instead of demanding them for yourself.
>>
>>344478348
Then i get rediculous aggressive expansion for multiple annexations
>>
>>344478471
what? don't annex the countries you force them to release, idiot.
>>
>>344478662
then how do i conquer all of the mamluks quickly if I'm releasing all the shitty nations they control
>>
>>344478148
>hoi4 allready playable?
What do you think?
Ofc not, no dlc jewed out, pdox goes for a month on vacations leaving the mess behind. I even feel insulted after pirating it.

>GSG Elitists are the reason everything went to shit.

He's kinda right. Eu3 or 2 weren't better than 4.
The diffrence is just that for most elitists eu3 was babbys first gsg.

>>344477317
I was putting a pretty long time in a modded Silent Hunter 3. Maybe thats something for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzKyeIex2Y
>>
despite what these fagtrons jerking off over /gsg/ memes say, I think Crusader Kings 2 is the best.

Nothing like being a zoroastrian, taking over the persian empire and becoming the Saoshyant. Being your own religious head and having the entire, strong persian empire means great things for carving up the territory of the holy roman empire, spain, and the horse asians.
>>
>>344480028
I really would like to love it. But the border gore just puts me off all the time
>>
>>344478148
But that's the point. People see a game, ask for help, people like you go "LOL BABBYS FIRST GAME DO YOU EVEN PRODUCTION BRO? POPULATION, EDUCATION AND RAILWAYS BRO!" and they go "oh, fuck this.." and don't bother. So Paradox go "we need to make this easier for people" so they dumb it down and ta-da, we have the crap we have now.

HoI4 is playable, it's just eh. Once you figure out how to do X and Y it's easy. China shits out 100 odd divisions due to never ending men, so you have to invade in multiple directions.

Thankfully if you play as China, Japan now does it as an AI.

I just dislike the generic trees for countries. China should have it's own tree.

>>344479147
It's people bragging about playing a game which most people don't have time to learn.
>>
>>344480367
>HoI4 is playable
Yes a playable turd.

The AI isnt using the devision designer. Tagswitch late war to a amjor, they are just building something like 5*inf + 1 support.

The AI moves most of its troops to the sahara or some other useless place, isn't researching medium or heavy tanks, absolutly unable to hunt for convoys or subs and can be beaten way to easy by a little mico. The game is in beta stage if even
>>
Is HoI3 good?
>>
>>344477831
>using the word prick
Shouldn't you be on reddit or negoaf?
>>
>>344477317
ARK. 150 hours in 2 weeks. It's actually helping me lose weight because I forget to eat.

Minecraft + Pokemon + Monster Hunter
All under the threat/excitement of PVP raids wiping out your entire base and dino team overnight.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.