[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to replay a game >remember THAT part What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 800px-City_in_the_Sky.jpg (88 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
800px-City_in_the_Sky.jpg
88 KB, 800x478
>want to replay a game
>remember THAT part
What's her name, /v/? For me it's the part of the game between the Temple of Time and pic related in Twilight Princess.
>>
>>344468005
Funny, this was the EXACT moment I put this game down the only time I ever replayed TP. I had no idea it was an infamous slog.

I forgot what to do and the game just seemed to throw some bullshit filler at me so I just stopped playing. I wasn't enjoying it much at all up to that point either.
>>
File: Seaslidegalaxywhole.png (2 MB, 1600x876) Image search: [Google]
Seaslidegalaxywhole.png
2 MB, 1600x876
None of the missions are that interesting, and the Purple Coins were awful.
>>
>>344468005
FM2.5: KH2
Leveling up drive forms to get all the puzzle pieces.
Seeing puzzle pieces but being unable to reach them until later.
>>
>>344469548
After the temple of time it goes

>dominion rod is kill
>revive it
>go to some hidden village
>restore ilia's memory, some literally who that had all of 4 lines in the game
>get a horse call that was obsoleted by midna warp long ago
>run around hyrule hitting owl statues
>>
>>344469959
God that's way more than I remembered. Fuck that game, worst 3D Zelda by far and away.
>>
>>344470105
It has the best Zelda, though
And Midna
>>
>>344470386
Meh to both
>>
>>344468005
I want to start Silent Hill 2 again but that game is so fucking depressing, it's harder to play it now than when I was younger
I never finished it and probably never will
>>
tales of symphona temple of lightning

fuck that place
>>
Going through the fucking Fade in Dragon Age Origins. It's such a fucking slog.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.