[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video game will make me as pro at majong as Akagi there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1-18.png (169 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1-18.png
169 KB, 640x480
What video game will make me as pro at majong as Akagi there has to be one with a tutorial on how to play in it right.
日本語も大丈夫です
>>
http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/mahjong/mahjong_e.html
>>
>pro
>at glorified poker
kek
>>
>>344456230
is akagi as good as kaiji?
>>
File: 伊織、考え中.gif (460 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
伊織、考え中.gif
460 KB, 500x281
>>344458158
It's definitely different. Akagi is more about people circle jerking how great he is where as Kaiji is about the poor man trying to overcome great odds. I like them both a lot though.

>>344457918
I've tried this but there has to be something like this where its a game for PS3/PC with anime girls to coax me into it right
>>
>>344456230
how the fuck do i play this ching chong mess? there's a long and shitty tutorial on yakuza 2 but i didn't understand how the point system works. it's very confusing.
>>
Only old men and yakuza play mahjong.
>>
>>344458704
good thing im the first one at least
>>
Don't get the Pretty Girls Battle Mahjong game on steam. The AI is pretty weak. However if all you want to do is practice assembling yaku it's not too bad.

All you really need to do is play with a printout of all the yaku, and then pay attention to the discard pool and play process of elimination. It's not that hard if you focus.
>>
>>344458453
kaijis one of my favorites but I haven't found anything close to it
>>
>>344458453
>with anime girls to coax me into it right
Well, there's the Saki PSP games. But the girls have powers and shit. There may be an option to turn that off though.
>>
>>344458158
No, Akagi's way worse
It's all about how much of a huge mary sue Akagi is and there is no ending
>>
>>344460570
Read Ten. It's fully translated. And you'll cry like a bitch at the ending.
>>
>>344458550
You try to form a hand that can win while avoiding dealing into what your opponent is forming
Basically each bonus to your hand increases the value of it by a certain multiple of 1000
You need at least one non-dora bonus to be able to win with the hand
>>
>>344458704
You forgot lesbians.
>>
File: no6zTJF.gif (506 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
no6zTJF.gif
506 KB, 500x282
>>344460481
Was thinking about trying out the Saki PSP games but I feel like I should watch the anime first so I can get attached to the awesome characters in it
>>
>>344456230
Akagi is the luckiest motherfucker in anime, you'll never be as "good" as him.
Half the shit he gets away with is heart of the cards-tier retarded.
>>
>>344461912
He's just a brilliant genius though he knew he'd put down the 2 pin
>>
File: 22.jpg (287 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
287 KB, 830x1200
19 YEARS
>>
>>344460570
>there is no ending
And we'll never get the ending. How many fucking years have they played that goddamn match.
>>
>>344459661
Thanks for the heads up I'll probably nab it when its on sale
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.