[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they even afford videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: videogame brazil.png (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
videogame brazil.png
101 KB, 500x500
How do they even afford videogames?
>>
Keysites and free to play games.

common sense, anon.
>>
File: 2016-06-20_06-05-09.png (297 KB, 675x824) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-20_06-05-09.png
297 KB, 675x824
>>344454026
>Brazillians
>buying video games
>>
>>344454026

>Brazil
>Pay for games

Lol no, all free to play shit
>>
Did anyone from DYG even do some research before posting those trivias?
>>
This hasn't been the case since like 2010.
>>
>>344454026
PCs and Piracy
>>
We go to Paraguay and pillage the stores after killing their man and raping their women
>>
>>344454354
maybe the image is from 2010
>>
Thats why I worry about Denuvo.

>inb4 its easier to change the fucking law than to crack.

Sigh.... I hate the politics around here.
>>
thats why they have soccer
>>
>>344454026

They pirate.

Just like for example every single German.
(censor)
>>
>>344454354
You are right it's worse now due dollar.
>>
>>344454583
Why don't you just nuke your country?
>>
Was that all TAS bot did for the donations.. That was kinda shit.. Thought they'd have something interesting to show.
>>
>>344454026
>Produtos da NCM 9504.50.00
>Brinquedos, jogos, artigos para divertimento ou para esporte; suas partes e acessórios - Artigos para jogos de salão, incluídos os jogos com motor ou outro mecanismo, os bilhares, as mesas especiais para jogos de cassino e os jogos de balizas automáticos (boliche, por exemplo) - Consoles e máquinas de jogos de vídeo, exceto os classificados na subposição 9504.30
>>
>>344454026
I can easily afford a PS4 and a PC gaming. Feels good to work for the government and to be paid more than 99% of the population while working 30 hours per week.
>>
Just get it all from Steam for cheaper than americucks.
>>
>>344454583

Because we dont have one, and a nuke is not necessary, just big bombs on small selected spots on our capital...

But even then...
>>
>>344455072

Above meant for you

>>344454790
>>
File: Presidenta is kill.jpg (27 KB, 428x307) Image search: [Google]
Presidenta is kill.jpg
27 KB, 428x307
>>344455010
Not so fast. :^)
>>
>>344454726
Sort of. Games used to be expensive as fuck because of import taxes, then they got cheap, and now they're back to being expensive again (though not to the same amount it used to be) because of the dollar. It's pretty alright now to be honest. A $60 game is around 200 BRL, and considering the USD exchange rate keeps fluctuating around 3~4BRL:1USD, they're fairly priced. Still, Steam is better because they do regional pricing, so every game (besides Bethesda shit) gets priced as if the exchange rate was 2:1.
>>
File: 0cZHyub.png (840 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
0cZHyub.png
840 KB, 960x716
>>344455314
>>
>>344454026
So that's why there are a shit ton of Brazilians in Dota
>>
Just because a lot of Brazil is poor doesn't mean everyone is poor. With more than 200 million people there's more than enough to have like millions of annoying people buying games and bothering foreigners.
>>
Steam has great prices. The console stores can go fuck themselves though. I can buy 2 games on steam for the price of a single fucking game on my Bloodborne Machine.

The full fledged game sharing you can do on the ps3 and ps4 are fucking awesome though. Steam's is garbage next to it because both persons involved can't play the games at the same time but it's also good for when your buddy gets offline.

Nuuvem is also the shit.
>>
Why does Brazil exist?
>>
>>344458057
For the attractive as fuck women and the ladyboys.
>>
This was never the case for PC games tough.

I have been a 100% PC gamer since the 90's and never had problems buying games.

Consoles games are ridiculously overpriced tough.

Actually, the last nintendo console I have ever seen was a N64, and only once a Wii in a department store.
>>
>>344454026
The Brazilian government is trying to save the world from Brazilian gamers

God bless them
>>
>>344458785
>Brazilians ruined F2P games

Not that there were a lot of good F2P games to begin with.
>>
It's not that simple though. I also managed to get a Ps4, an Xbone and a WiiU, they're not that expensive if know where to look.
>>
>>344454026
This sounds like part of the reason for why so many Brazilians resort to playing F2P games instead and ruining those.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.