[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Le Nintendo won E3 with one game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: readImage.jpg (130 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
130 KB, 543x405
>Le Nintendo won E3 with one game
>>
Of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 1086x965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 1086x965
>H-horizon won E3...!
>a-and m-movie of war 4 t-too!
You'll s-see...!
>>
Infinite Warfare was unironically the best game that was shown.

>b-but it's different, mommy! help!

Cod fans are a strange bunch
>>
>>344445196
You're on nintendogaf right now. They could've shown a dog shitting on the floor and still would be spouting that they've won
>>
Zelda looked like shit but it's not exactly hard to top the other conferences. This year was a complete wash.
>>
>Still being buttmad they actually did it
>>
>>344446107
They were complaining that cod was always the same 5 years ago
>>
File: rhythmheavenmegamix_e32016.jpg (507 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
rhythmheavenmegamix_e32016.jpg
507 KB, 1500x844
>>344445196
Yep
>>
>>344446795

No they weren't you're getting COD fans confused with the haters. People always shat on COD for being the same, the people who liked the game wanted it to be the same thing over and over again.
>>
>>344445196
They didn't win but I did watched their stream in like 80% of the event, it was fun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.