[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU BETTER GOD DAMN SCREAM FOR ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 234523523f.png (500 KB, 892x895) Image search: [Google]
234523523f.png
500 KB, 892x895
YOU BETTER GOD DAMN SCREAM FOR ME
>>
the only good thing in borderlands 2
>>
ALAN, WRITE SOME DIALOGUE HERE!!!
>>
this was the only enemy i enjoyed fighting in the entire game
>>
I HOT TO TROT
>>
File: 565478452354.png (4 MB, 1533x2055) Image search: [Google]
565478452354.png
4 MB, 1533x2055
This thread might die [prematurely]
>>
TWO GUNS WONT BE ENOUGH

THATS JUST TWO MORE THINGS FOR ME TO SHOVE UP YOUR ASS
>>
>>344443801
WELCOME TO DIE
>>
>>344444931
We gotta admit the art style is good
>>
>>344443898
>>344444613
Seriously, it was so much fun kiting this fat fuck through the level and feeding him his buddies to get better loot.
>>
What's the highest they can go in terms of levelling? I remember fighting them until around ultimate but they get killed after a while
>>
>>344443801
>Enraging them
>Letting them clear the entire battlefield
>Dragging them across the level to kill more of their friends
>Turning them into GODliaths
>Kill them for that sweet exp and loot

Best part of the game, especially if you have two fighting each other
>>
Mistaaaaaake, BIG FUCKING MISTAKE
>>
>>344443801
These guys sounded very censored. Like a kid who was too afraid to cuss for real.
>>
EVER BEEN STRANGLED WITH YOUR OWN INTESTINES
>>
>>344447584
Pretty sure God was the final form
>>
>>344447584
Hulking Mass of Destruction is their final evolution iirc
>>
Nomads were cooler
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.