[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS Plus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>PS plus
Is it really worth it? $50 a year doesn't sound too bad but I just wanted your opinion on it before I spend all the money I have left on it
>>
>>344422001
no, do not buy it. it's a huge scam. you aren't paying to play online, you are paying for a load of features you will never use. just like xbox live.
>>
I just see it as a $50/y for server upkeep

Don't go in for the free games or you'll be disappointed. 90% of them are indie trash, the last decent game being Rocket League from a year ago
>>
>>344422001
If you play multiplayer games it is
>>
>>344422345
The only games I have are battlefront and uncharted bc I'm poor as fuck. Is it still not worth it?
>>
I first got plus to have an always online backup of my saves available at all times and this shit about monthly games came in later.
In my view it's the best deal ever.
>>
>>344422001
Are you a gamer? if yes get it.
>>
>>344422634
oh it's still not work it bro. battlefront is hot garbage, and uncharted doesn't gain anything from psplus.

just hold off for a bit and wait for a sale or something. here are some tips:

price match at target
go to amazon
look at sales on newegg
get a target redcard (link it to your debit account, not a credit card) to save 5%
grab another roommate

also, bloodborne is $19.99 now

I believe in you bro.
>>
>>344422441
We just got Furi
>>
Consolefriends, we need to talk. I know we've had our differences in the past, we usually disagree on a lot of things but I don't think even you deserve this. Sony and Microsoft are making you pay twice for your internet, this is not okay. You are human beings, sort of and you don't deserve being treated like this.
>>
>>344422345
This but I need it to play online
>>
>>344422001
>$50
>all the money I have left on it

How's 7th grade treatin you?
>>
>>344423241
I'm neet
>>344423113
>>
>>344422001
I think it's worth it for the "free" games...Yes,I know they aren't actually free and as soon as your sub runs out you can't play them anymore,but depending on how many Sony systems you have you're getting up to 6 games a month for a year....That's 72 games,assuming you have a Vita,PS3 and PS4...If you only have a PS4 then it's still 24 games a year,as long as you enjoy at least four or five of them then you usually get your moneys worth.
>>
>>344423241
Miranda is kind of mean and makes me dread math class because she sits behind me but other than that it's alright.
>>
>>344422001

i just bought a PS4 in June
bought PS+

So far only shit games

And only game where i use the online is Bloodborne

I mean, Furi looked good but it turned to be repetitive boring shit.
Saints Row is good but already played it on PC.

And June's games are just horrible.
Could've at least give FIFA i'd have at least played that from time to time but NBA is just plain shit.
>>
>>344423178
I know what I've done, I deserve all the bad things in life. Only the cold, sweet embrace of death will ever release me from this suffering. Also, OP, if you play mp games get it, if not, don't. Most of the free games are trash. But otoh I got tropico 2 months ago, that was pretty neat.
>>
>>344423467
>Saints Row is good
>Furi is bad

What's the best way to poison someone through the internet?
>>
>>344423614

if you actually think Furi is good you are retarded

is repetitive and boring

and when i saw they are trying to steal $25 for that shit, holy fuck

its garbage game

And if you cant enjow SR then its obvious you cant have fun at all
>>
>>344423614
You're only poisoning yourself by being here.
>>
File: fb7.gif (536 KB, 381x512) Image search: [Google]
fb7.gif
536 KB, 381x512
>>344423808
Don't breed ever.
I don't want you to spread.
>>
>>344423808
I think it's good,fight me faggot.
>>
>>344423808
I bought SR months ago on sale and only played like 15 minutes. It just seemed like a shitty gta clone where I can make a big blue monster with a sassy black woman's voice as the mc. Does it get better?
>>
I'm curious as to what the PSN money goes towards, because Sony has the slowest fucking servers ever when downloading things.
>>
>>344424004
>fight me faggot.

will it be as boring and repetitive as furi?

no thanks

>>344424096

depends which one

SR2 is the best one and its better than any GTA
just dont play it on PC because SR2 has shit port on PC

rest is still good but not as good as 2
>>
>>344424096
First one is good. Second one is great.
Third and fourth are Big Bang Theory tier
>>
>>344422001
If you wanna play mutliplayer games on PS4 then go for it.

If you want GOOD free games then don't, only decent game I've gotten from plus this year is Furi.
>>
>>344422634
idk battlefront is pretty fun, been playing it a lot lately, but I wouldnt get ps plus for just one game. If you see yourself getting some more multiplayer games down the line then I would say go for it.
>>
>>344424117
I goes towards hookers and booze.
>>
>>344424117

Their paychecks. The online quality is exactly the same as it was back in PS3. It may be slightly, and I do mean very slightly, better.

Not worth it. Only worth it if you have a ton of multiplayer games and friends to play with. Otherwise there is no reason to buy into what is effectively a legal scam that MS started.

>Pay internet bill
>Buy a service that allows you to use your own internet that you already pay for a console, effectively buying a "key" that unlocks your console so it can receive your internet for online play

Stupidest most cancerous shit ever that has somehow worked for years now. I don't know how they brainwash people so good. It's almost scary.
>>
Had my ps4 for a while now but no ps+ for now. When i have enough games with an online focus and i get ps+, can i get all the previous games they offered or only the ones that they offer in the period i join?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

Here's a list of all PS+ games so far,maybe browse through it OP if ya want.
>>344424842
Just the ones that are currently on offer when you join.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.