[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
P.T.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: P.T._cover.jpg (71 KB, 437x292) Image search: [Google]
P.T._cover.jpg
71 KB, 437x292
>You will never play the full game

Has there ever been a bigger loss in video game history? The demo alone was better and made more impact than most entire games.
>>
>>344417392
Didn't resident evil 7 just copy the formula? Least we have that to look forward to, just hope they don't over saturated
>>
>>344417732
RE7 is more of an Outlast ripoff.
>>
>>344417392
How far could they have honestly taken this though? It works so well because it's short and sweet. Stretching it out into a full game would have hurt the formula badly.
>>
>>344417732
Yes. Allison Road was also a copy of PT, but that is cancelled now too.
>>
>>344417732
It copied P.T's formula, but not Silent Hills as a whole. Silent Hills wasn't going to be first person.
>>
Why DOES Konami hate money?

Why didn't they just patch the Silent Hills trailer out of the ending and leave the game up forever?
>>
>>344418010
I expected the full game to be roaming in Silent Hill and stumbling upon anomalies like that never ending corridor we got in P.T.

There's always been some weird rooms in the series (the mirror room in 3, Big Eileen head in 4). Maybe the full game would have focused more on that instead of the usual exploration/combat?
>>
File: 1456034896028.png (388 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456034896028.png
388 KB, 576x1024
>You'll never get the useless P.T. icon out of your PS4 library

Fucking pissed that I had to send that PS4 off for repair.
>>
>>344417732
>Didn't resident evil 7 just copy the formula?
not so much copy as made a really cheap, blurry xerox of it. it's absolute shit by comparison
>>
>>344418486
what was wrong with it?

>not using backup utility to preserve and transfer PT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.