[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I double checked all the rules and found I broke not a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
So I double checked all the rules and found I broke not a single one, so I'm re-making this thread.

Should cannabis be qualified as a performance enhancing drug for the e-sports scene? Is there any non-anecdotal evidence to suggest that it makes you either better or worse at video games?

Still anecdotal, but a bit more relevant, smoking DUDE is widely common throughout top-level players in game tournaments. A lot of these people make their livings being good at video games, so do you think they would continue if it was really just an illusion of improvement?
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
There's not a lot of non-anecdotal about anything regarding weed because it's not legal many places and there just hasn't been that much research into it.
>>
>weed
>improving hand eye coordination/reflexes
What the hell? The only thing pot is going to improve is your snack and sleep game.
>>
Weed isn't some miracle substance that makes you amazing at video games, like how steroids are miracle substances that make you good at sports (or at least they make you strong to have the advantage in sports)

For most people weed would probably make you perform worse anyway. If it is legal in the area of the tournament then it should be legal to play high
>>
>>344415363
DUDE
>>
Literally the first two global rules.
>>>/420chan/
>>
as a frequent weed smoker i will anecdotally tell you that weed decreases my performance in video games across the board
>>
this is more /v/ related than the pokemon threads
>>
>>344416217
How is this not related to video games?
>>
>>344416620
Global rules, faggot. The fact that weed has rotted your brain so much that you can't read a single sentence post should answer all your questions, at any rate.
>>
>>344417035
eyy fuck you m8. stay on topic
>>
>>344415363
>smoking DUDE is widely common throughout top-level players in game tournaments.

wow there must be a link between these young adults without traditional job responsibilities, playing games, and smoking weed! studying the evidence further i found a whopping 82% of them also eat bread. bread! can you imagine the deep unknown psychological damage being done to these young men, brainwashed by gaming to eat harmful bread substances?

they'll teeth'll go gray.
>>
>>344417260
dont you fuck with bread
>>
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
Enjoy your three day vacation
>>
>>344417667
I live in the US and I'm legally allowed to grow it in my yard ;^)
>>
>>344417260
Ahaha, love how you purposefully cut out the rest of that paragraph. Do you have any idea how seriously these guys take it? If it negatively effected their game, they wouldn't do it period.
>>
>>344415363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT5CpV7tyCk
>>
>>344417927
Tell that to the feds. Or the California police, since that's where 4chan's based.
>>
>>344415363
>smoking DUDE is widely common throughout top-level players in game tournaments.
And tourneyfags are gigantic faggots, go figure.
>>
File: 1468018487966.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1468018487966.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>344417927
I live in France and I'm a nigger, so I know that cops won't shot me if I'm caught with some weed ;^)

Enjoy your freedom, fatmerica
>>
So are you troll or potfag? either way go kill yourself
>>
>>344416620
Please don't reply to shitposts

And I'm pretty if it's banned anymore it's because of a general blanket rule that anything mind altering shouldn't be allowed in a competitive task that relies heavily around thinking and reactions, regardless of whether it helps or hurts.

It's not DUDE WEED MAKES YOU BETTER AT VIDEO GAMES SO IT'S CHEATING, it's that mind altering substances in general probably shouldn't be allowed in tournaments for games.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.