[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 381360_front.jpg (123 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
381360_front.jpg
123 KB, 640x570
What do you guys think of this game?
>>
>>344403067
I played it for more than 100 hours and there are still songs that I haven't even touched. Also it's pretty fun to play with gf and make fun of each other when one of us messes up.

I guess the best part is you don't even have to be a FF fan to enjoy it. The music is just good on its own.
>>
Great

One of those infinite games.
>>
>>344404648
'Infinite Game' is a pretty good term for it honestly. Even if you do unlock all the songs which there are too many of to be honest there is still immense amount of DLC. Though I don't know how one could complete all of the songs and get bored of them anyway. Even mastering one song on extreme difficulty would take the average person at least 2-3 days.
>>
>>344405092
>Even mastering one song on extreme difficulty would take the average person at least 2-3 days.

>average
>not casual

The game's pretty easy, but that's not really that bad. I heard there's a Dragon's Quest theathrythm too, but JP only so far.
>>
Do you guys do well with the button controls? I wish they had allowed the D-pad to be used instead of the circle pad, I only use touch controls because of that shit.
>>
>>344403067
probably the thing I played the most on my 3ds.
>>
>>344405690
Yeah, it's probably the best way for me to play. I used to use the touch screen but rapidly tapping the screen with the stylus made me worry. So button pressing was the next choice for me.
I also lost the stylus so...
>>
>>344406348
>I used to use the touch screen but rapidly tapping the screen with the stylus made me worry

Worry about what, breaking it? The only way to break the screen in if you use the stylus like an idiot, 90ยบ in relation to it, like I see people using it sometimes. Just hold the 3ds with your hands while also holding the stylus sideways, kinda like chopsticks.
>>
>>344404545
>pretty fun to play with gf
pls be bait
>>
>>344403067
I was looking for more of a story in the game, but it's not bad by any means
>>
I want a Paper Mario-like RPG game with this artstyle and classic FF heroes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.