[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Light and Dark will just deal damage, no instant dead >All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: SMT4-Apocalypse-America-Ann.jpg (78 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
SMT4-Apocalypse-America-Ann.jpg
78 KB, 600x338
>Light and Dark will just deal damage, no instant dead
>All the endings are neutral

Whats next? We will beat the final boss with the power of friendship?
>>
>>344355618
Doesn't it still one shot enemies that are weak to it?
>>
dagda also just revives you free of charge. no need to spend macca or play coins
>>
>all the endings are neutral
But this is good. Law and chaos are both dumb.
>>
>>344355618
>>Light and Dark will just deal damage, no instant dead
If it still instakills demons that are weak to it, that's good. It means they become actual skills
>>All the endings are neutral
Actually good. SMT4's Law/Chaos bullshit was so fucking hamfisted that it hurt.
>>
>>344355618
They still instant kill, but only when you're smirking. The base effects are similar to those in DDS, and I don't remember anyone complaining about them there.

>We will beat the final boss with the power of friendship?
Yeah, about that...
>>
File: raven.gif (987 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
raven.gif
987 KB, 500x375
>>344356861
Pls no
>>
>>344355618
>Whats next? We will beat the final boss with the power of friendship?

That's what happens.
>>
>>344357045
Yeah, fuck having a permanent solution, lets just keep the cycle going.
>>
>We will beat the final boss with the power of friendship?

Anon, if you're not just bullshitting, I kinda have some news...
>>
DDS have non insta kill hama and mudos.

And I think some other game did it too.
>>
I would have liked it more if the endings weren't so black and white.

Pacifism and Genocide routes were the reason I hated the choices in Undertale.

I always liked how in SMT every choice had downsides, and even though Neutral was the most rewarding, you still had to kill most of your friends,and everything was still fucked because it pretty much ensures another battle in the future.
>>
>>344355959
Yes, but if you didn't patch the game you can one shot everyone with White Rider's god bow if he has hama pierce
>>
>>344357369
Pls yes

Charging is trivial when you know someone just gonna use macca dlc anyways. It's the only damn thing money is good for other than fusing.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 438x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 438x225
>>344357751
>he doesn't know
>>
Final is a spinoff you idiots
>>
>>344362768
Is as much of a spin off as smt2
>>
>>344362768
>this denial
>>
>>344364059
Well, it's technically non-canon.
>>
>>344363956
SMT II is a direct sequel.
IV Final isn't.
>>
>>344355618
>Light and Dark will just deal damage, no instant dead
That's a good thing. They have actual use now.

>>344362768
Final is mainline just like If... and SJ.
>>
>>344357751
In SMT, law endings are always like, everyone becomes a mind controlled slave, and chaos is always like demons wage war on all of humanity forever or some shit. Neutral is the only one that keeps the status quo instead of everything turning into some dystopia or crazy hellscape
>>
>>344364848
SJ and IF are spinoffs.
>>
>>344365479
https://youtu.be/TZWlh_KN_JA?t=9m25s
>>
>>344355618
>Whats next? We will beat the final boss with the power of friendship?

Funnily enough Apocalypse has both the happiest and edgiest endings among the series.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.