[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will STAR WARS™ BattleFront™ ever be worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Battlefront.jpg (55 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
Battlefront.jpg
55 KB, 480x611
Will STAR WARS™ BattleFront™ ever be worth playing?
>>
It is worth playing, but not for the price they are selling and definitely not with the season pass content locked even further away
>>
>>344348732
No
>>
>>344348732
No it was a shameless cashgrab with NONE of the goodness of the original Battlefront

Its sad because its obvious they didn't even try, they knew it would sell on the name alone
>>
>>344348996

>not for the price they're selling

it's like $20 at GameStop by now, is that still too much?
>>
>>344349626
Yes, it's worth 5 bucks
>>
>>344349626
What they offered initially should be F2P
>>
>>344349626
The base game is worth like 5-10 dollars. 20 dollars should be base game + season pass.
>>
>full game was $120 at launch
>there's literally no content
>>
Probably when its under 20 dollars with all the dlc included. Remember how trash battlefield 4 was at launch? Now its a thing a beauty
>>
>>344351013
Did battlefield 4 receive actual content updates? I think battlefront has only added a few maps
>>
>>344351450

b-but they added notable characters such as Nien Nunb and Dengar!
>>
>>344351450
BF4 premium added a bunch of new weapons, maps, game modes and vehicles

Free updates post-premium were Legacy Operations which was BF2's Dragon Pass and then Night Operations which was just night maps. They are about to add in in-game server browser and get rid of battlelog.
>>
>>344352052
So they aren't really adding anything just making the game what it should have been from the beginning

For EA at least that's a start
>>
>>344352052

how much does the BF4 dlc cost? The game itself is ridiculously cheap at GameStop by now and now I'm interested
>>
>>344352625
If you wait long enough they seem to be dribbling out DLC for free with their on the house shit

Missed the first few but I bought all the BFs for five bucks each and I'm snagging up the DLC

There is a BF hardline DLC for free right now
>>
What is exactly wrong with this game?
>>
>>344354497

The game and the Season Pass cost $120 before taxes at launch, and they cut content to make sure it came out before The Force Awakens
>>
>>344348732
It's getting a free instant action update with splitscreen. After that, yes.
>>
Give me a Prequel DLC and then we'll talk
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.