[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this guy's motive was because he was bored with his everyman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Adachi.png (209 KB, 554x838) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.png
209 KB, 554x838
So this guy's motive was because he was bored with his everyman life? What kind of shit writing is that?
>>
>Has crush on Mayumi Yamano
>finds out not only his crush was dating someone else but she was dating an adulterer
>gets jealous and thirsty and ends up throwing her into the TV World
>does the same thing to Saki because he was thirsty

There's other variables but the most is was jealousy, butthurt over getting transferred to a smaller town, boredom and just straight up virgin thirst.

He is the second worst RPG villain behind Regal in BN4
>>
If I were in his position I'd do it too.
Mayumi deserved it that fucking slut.
And Saki wasn't really a slut but he thought she was. But she was still a complete bitch so it worked out in the end.
And then he didn't really do anything else, it was all Namatame.
>>
Was Adachi /r9k/?
>>
>>344349751
absolutely
>>
>>344348083
He just got really butthurt that life is unfair. It's still better than trying to take over the world.
>>344349751
>kills a woman for being a slut
Basically
>>
>>344349614
pathetic
>>
>>344348083
the gas station attendant was the one who pushed him over the edge though
>>
>>344350293
Izanami only gave him a Persona and the ability to go into TVs. She just did two more times and watched everything unfold.
>>
>>344349614
>And then he didn't really do anything else
He pushed Matsuo in.
>>
>>344350637
He was a literal murderer though.
>>
>>344348083
He was just an edgy little shit. And the heroes called him out on it, too. Not every villain has to be a grand justified mastermind.
>>
>>344350782

I honestly think this is part of what makes the ending to P4 great - the villain didn't need to have a "deep, edgy" motive, but instead, they went with the theme that: "people are shits."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.