[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Buyer's remorse. Pic related, bought it a few days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pro_101414[1].png (215 KB, 480x366) Image search: [Google]
pro_101414[1].png
215 KB, 480x366
ITT: Buyer's remorse.

Pic related, bought it a few days before the 1060 was announced. Now gimpworks is going to JUST my shit up and I'll barely be able to reach 30 fps low settings on modern games within a month. Wish I just got a 480 like my AMDBros told me to....
>>
>>344347373
I know right? I look at the literally THOUSANDS of DX12 games coming out in the next couple of years and I hang my head in shame at the thought of the money I wasted on my gtx 1070. According to some helpful people on /g/ I could've just bought two rx480s for way cheaper and gotten literally seven gorillion times the performance of a gtx 1080... boy that's the last time I buy Nvidia let me tell you.
>>
i don't think its as bad as you are implying, my 760 runs basically all the games I want and some of the crazier games like witcher 3 with 45 fps minimum.
Regardless though buying a 970 is a completely retard move given all the other options but the hardware itself isn't completely useless
>>
>>344347993

I know anon that feel anon. Let's just both sell our graphics cards, pool our money together and buy a Vega when it comes out. We can take turns with it while Nvidia tries to play catch up with Team Red.
>>
You know, I'm going to pick up a 480 myself once the custom cards are abundant

but you fuckers are shilling with no shame.
>>
>>344347373
Nigger why would you get a 970 at all when the 480 is out?
>>
>>344350079

Well I'm not a poorfag so I already have a furnace for when I need a house fire.
>>
>>344347373
If you're going to false flag this hard, at least try to make it believable
>>
the shilling is unreal
>>
There's plenty of people out there still running 760s, the 970 will still have great performance at 1080p for years
>>
>>344347373
>>344347993
>>344349867
All me ;^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.