[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled is Ass Creed Black Flag worth a play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Now that the dust has settled is Ass Creed Black Flag worth a play?
>>
>>344312872
Objectively the best Assassin's creed.
Because you aren't being a Assassin in it for 90%
>>
Rogue is better
>>
Boating around is top notch and the ass creeding in general isn't too bad but a vast majority of the story missions are fucking awful and you'll be spending 80% of them tailing or eavesdropping.

Buy it, go through enough story to unlock all the story locks on ship upgrades, go fuck around pirating for 15-25 hours, kill the legendary ships then move on to Rogue and do the same thing if you liked it. If you want more than that then you'll be disappointed, if that sounds fun to you then it'll get the job done.
>>
>>344312872
>Now that the dust has settled

It's been 3 fucking years...
>>
File: rlSj34H.jpg (226 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
rlSj34H.jpg
226 KB, 868x1024
>>344312872

Ship part has some some fun moments... some.
But its not even a good pirate game. All the different harbours dont even have different wares to buy/sell or different prices.
And the assassins parts are also shit. Press up to climb the whole building, the overworld story doesnt make any sense anymore.

I dont like Black flag. In my opinion play it or not, it doesnt matter. You dont miss anything by not playing it.
>>
It's actually the best Assassins creed game after 2
>>
I thought about getting it during the steam sale but it's Ubishit.
>>
>>344312872
dece game. a little overhyped here but still worth a play even if you're a veteran of the tired series.
>>
I guess I'm one of the few but I think it was terrible. It's exactly the same game. Same shit combat, same shit climbing, everything.

It just lacks the great setting the other games have.
>>
it's fun
>>
>>344313989
This.

I played Black Flag on PS4 recently, and it was a buggy mess. Aside from that, it's full of tailing missions - more than any other AC, I think.
>>
Shit naval battles, but pretty fun pirate adventures.
>>
>and all the harm...
>>
>>344320771
>m-muh pirates
>>
File: 1466794970182.jpg (35 KB, 478x462) Image search: [Google]
1466794970182.jpg
35 KB, 478x462
>>344312872
I really enjoyed this game
>>
>>344320771
I didn't even remember how the fat guy died. Didn't give a single fuck about any of them.
>>
>>344321247
You've got shit taste, then.
>>
>>344321497
You don't see him die, because it happens either when you were in prison or when you were stranded on the island, but he gets caught and hung.
if you had a history education you would have remembered his name and story as soon as he introduced himself, but I guess that's asking too much of you
>>
>>344312872

It starts out a bit slow but once you get about and hour in it starts to feel like windwaker+pirates, which is a good thing
>>
>>344321964
>about and hour in it starts to feel like windwaker
so basically there's a bunch of islands with literally no reward that you can visit? dropped.
>>
>>344321497
He was the only one I even mildly cared about. That being said, the game is shit.
>>
ship gimmick gets stale really fast and outside of that it's just the same old shitty AC
>>
>>344320771
>an eagle eyed viewer might notice one of these characters has a vagina
>>
>>344312872

Best action pirate game of the last gen. Just ingore all the assassin shit. Worth 1 play thut
>>
File: 1467258989900.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1467258989900.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
>>344324064
>oh hey a girl pirate
>keeps saying him
>uh, okay i guess its a really old looking teenager or something
>LMAO TOTALLY A GIRL
>>
>>344324315
>just ignore all the assassin shit
That'd be pretty fucking hard. Also, it's still shit.

I lost track of how many times Edward climbed or jumped onto/off of something I didn't want him to, spazzed out on an enemt ship or just stood still on one, and how often enemies would automatically detect me from behind obstacles.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.