[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC, Fire, HDD, PSU, Melt, Melting, Repair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 20160708_122258.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160708_122258.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Holy Shit /v/

>Does anybody hate those VGA Screws?
>I found an old Gateway PC Downstairs. Windows 7 64-Bit, 300w PSU, 230GB HDD and some shitty NVIDIA GPU.
>The HDD and DVD Rom Drive were not connected
>Okay.jpg
>I unscrewed the cunt and removed the lid and connected/wired everything. I accidently put the HDD cables on the DVD Rom Drive and the DVD Rom Drive on the HDD
Autist.mp4
>I turned the fucker on and the CPU Fan began spinning wildly, HDD Started sparking and smoking, as the PSU burst into flames
>OhFuck.png
>I screamed loudly as I unplugged the PC and then I realized something...
>The VGA cable was literally fucking SCREWED IN.
>I unscrewed the VGA as the PSU was on fire snd the HDD was sparking in my face
>I ran across the fucking house screaming as the melting plastic burnt my hands
>I ran out the door and threw it onto the Driveway
>Flaming PC on my Driveway in the Rain
>Walk out 2 Hours Later
>Completly Melted PSU oozing Battery Acid while Hard Drive is still fucking smoking
>Close Door
>Walk outside
>Bring PC back inside
>Replace PSU, GPU, and Processor Fan
>The Processor is still intact
>HowTheFuck.mp3
>Clean Off the Black Streaks that flaming PSU left
>Repair Case
>Turn on PC
>Works
>I AM A GOD /v/
>DVD Drive is being ordered
>And it is only 2:02
>>
>>344311636
You should post this on /g/, they'll love it. You should also consider never touching anything even remotely related to technology.
>>
>>344311636
I'll take things that never happened for 100$.
>>
>>344311636
>I accidently put the HDD cables on the DVD Rom Drive and the DVD Rom Drive on the HDD

This is impossible as they are both generic SATA connectors and these mini PCs have 240w PSUs, and never come with discrete GPU cards. Sounds like you're a liar.

Also, not videogames. Also, kill yourself.
>>
This sounds like a fucking Tumblr Story

And the PC Clapped
>>
>greentext story
>doesn't start with ">be me"

Downvoted
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467916274162.jpg (63 KB, 720x876) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467916274162.jpg
63 KB, 720x876
Never touching Technology Again /v/

Pic related is PC before chaos onsued
>>
>>344311636
Hey, I've got one of these piece of shit emachines in my house. Had a bad hard drive, so I gutted it and replaced it with a working one. And nothing lit on fire.

Sounds like you're just a fucking moron.
>>
>>344311636
Ban high capacity, assault computers
NOW
>>
I want tumblr and imgur to leave
>>
>>344313405
>assault computer
I want one right now.
>>
>>344311636
>I accidently put the HDD cables on the DVD Rom Drive and the DVD Rom Drive on the HDD
This is never an issue. They use the same exact cable, either a SATAII or SATAIII which are both 100% compatible with each other. Same goes for their power connectors, which is exactly the same electrically and physically.
>HDD Started sparking and smoking
>The VGA cable was literally fucking SCREWED IN
What the fuck are you talking about? If the hard drive was actually smoking and sparking, how is your computer still working? You would need a brand new hard drive since that means either the platter motor got burnt out, the spindle motor was burnt out, the controller was burnt out, or all three of them were burnt out.

This reeks of reddit bullshit
>>
>>344315872
Also, getting water into your computer and then having it run fine is complete and utter bullshit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.