[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought picrelated last weekend while wasted, noticed it in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Bought picrelated last weekend while wasted, noticed it in my library today. What am I in for?
>>
File: confused.jpg (11 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
11 KB, 350x233
>>344309776
Couldn't you just say you bought it?

What was the point in typing the rest of that irrelevant information?
>>
>>344309776
A Terarria downgrade
>>
>>344309776
as of this patch, a noticeably better time than everyone on /v/ who used to play it when it was released.

Hope you have a fairly decent computer for some of the gear building areas.
>>
>>344309776
terrible mishmash of pixelated graphic styles with no care or coordination, movement speed that's either too fast or too slow, unmotivated gameplay, ridiculously unproportional system requirements, an unnecessary variety cast and no substance.
>>
>>344309891
To justify purchasing such a bad game
>>
I decent Harvest Moon clone but it isn't really better than any of the better games in the series it copies from.
Also the character designs are pretty shitty. If you are going to make waifus and husbands you should at least put effort into their designs.
>>
>>344311559
developer let the game be moddable

character design can be personal taste
>>
>>344313234
>developer let the game be moddable
that's quite a euphemism for "didn't bother packing it"
>>
>>344309776
would anyone post a download link? I might try it after all
>>
>>344313453
The download link is on Steam after you buy it

Any further attempts to pirate and I'll alert the FBI to this thread. You've been warned.
>>
>>344309891
What was the point in typing the rest of this irrelevant question
>>
>>344309776
an inferior version of rune factory
>>
>>344313931
I think you got supra and infupra mixed up
>>
>>344314176
the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>344309776
A very solid throwback to the early harvest moon games. If you like that series, especially Friends of Mineral Town or earlier, You're in for a very comfy game. If not, you just blew $15
>>
>>344315089
never played them. Oh well, as long as I can havem y own underground brewery, I guess It's okay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.