[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was Web of Shadows? I remember the combat and swinging animations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466891611976.jpg (81 KB, 480x325) Image search: [Google]
1466891611976.jpg
81 KB, 480x325
How was Web of Shadows? I remember the combat and swinging animations looking slick as hell and the voice acting for Spider-Man being dog shit.
>>
Spiderman 2 confirmed for best webslinging game
>>
>>344306565
No question.
>>
>>344306565
I preferred ultimate desu..
>>
Oh no Dr Connors class
>>
>>344306151
I liked it, I don't know why no one ever talks about it.
>>
File: 1467836782087.jpg (132 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1467836782087.jpg
132 KB, 850x850
>>344306151
spiderman looks kinda scary in that i would legit freak out if i were high and someone came in cosplaying that shit
>>
Combat

WoS>Dimensions>2>Ultimate>3
>>
>>344306151
Good. And yes, Parker's voice was terrible a first hour or so but then voice actor kind of found a right tone. The combat is great. You can even change your costume mid-combo and finish it with different costume-specific move. If enemies were more aggressive and attack animations were more fluid to read them, WoS could've been one of cuhrazy ones.
>>
File: 1447930898588.png (302 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1447930898588.png
302 KB, 768x576
>>344307851
You sound like a funny dude to be around when high.
Blog time.
I say some really stupid things when I'm high. My friend is Nepalese and I'm Bengali. I said to him once "Yo, this may sound fucking stupid but when you think about it, racism is really fucked up." He just stared at me dumb founded.
Another time, I was in Manhattan. I was seeing this girl at the time. We had a bet where, if I won, see would give me the succ. I won and had a blunt at the time. She told the next day that whilst she was succing me, I kept talking about how I feel like a god.
>>
>>344307616
I got so caught up in what I was doing, I forgot all about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.