[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damnit valve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: tf2meetyourmatchupdate.jpg (172 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tf2meetyourmatchupdate.jpg
172 KB, 800x600
Ok fags, let me make this clear, i love this game and i like the new casual mode, but it needs to be fixed. If you want it to get update with the things this petition proposes, sign it, if not...fuck you anon

And if Valve listened us when we complained about paid mods, why they wouldn't now ?

https://www.change.org/p/valve-corporation-fix-tf2-casual-mode-public-games-and-quick-play?source_location=petitions_share_skip
>>
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>344300784
No
>>
Because paid mods had an affect and everyone and nobody plays TF2 that much
>>
>>344300462
Who cares? You can use community servers.
>b-but they're dead
Stop with the memes. They aren't.
>>
>>344300462
Comp mode is actually fun. I have gotten to play it.

I think community servers will eventually be back, everyone is obviously trying out the new matchmaking now (or attempting to).

You faggots need to calm the fuck down
>>
>>344300462
And no, leaving ruins casual games too.

If you can't commit just play a community server (they will be back in a week tops)
>>
What should Valve's next release be?

Vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/10614640
>>
Team Fortress had a problem.
The problem was that shitty servers with shitty mods and shitty admins and shitty 32 player slots and shitty quick respawns made dropping in and playing a regular vanilla game almost impossible.
Valve went ahead and fixed the problem by introducing their own simple vanilla servers.
So Valve got rid of them in favor of imitating CS:GO and Overwatch.
Thanks, Valve.
>>
File: 1465848287378.jpg (86 KB, 852x415) Image search: [Google]
1465848287378.jpg
86 KB, 852x415
>want to play seriously, Competitive
>don't want to put much efforts,but not fuck around either, Casual
>want to just lax and fuck around, community servers
This is perfect. You people will always complain about everything.
>>
>>344300462
I just wish they would fix matchmaking so it doesn't take forever
>>
>>344302182
Community servers are pure garbage, and have only gotten worse since Valve opened their own servers.
>>
>>344300462
>quickplay is gone, but community servers are alive again
or
>quickplay returns, but community servers once again dwindle

No matter what happens, someone will bitch.

And don't get me started on the whole "but the only servers are Furry Pound 24/7 2fort" idea, I'm sure there is at least ONE community server you guys will tolerate.
>>
I haven't managed to play a single comp match without someone leaving, usually at the end EVEN ON THE WINNING TEAM

fuck this
>>
so does this update have contracts? Did I pay $10 just to be able to play MM instead of using mixchamp or tf2center?
>>
>>344300462
Why is it taking so long to find a match?
>>
>>344304328
Servers overloaded probably
>>
File: 1da.jpg (96 KB, 529x785) Image search: [Google]
1da.jpg
96 KB, 529x785
>>344300462
>go comp
>30 minute wait time
>get into server
>1 guy leaves
>everyone else leaves
>repeat
Good update
>>
>>344304457
>>344304328
On the contrary. TF2 has been a dying game, especially after Overwatch came out. In my region there was barely 1-2 moderately active official servers in any gamemode at any given time.
>>
Petitions? I didn't know I was on fucking reddit.
>>
What region is that?
>>
>>344304646
Fuck off, Overmemer.
>>
>>344304646
see
>>
>>344304646
Try harder faggot.
http://steamcharts.com/app/440

Enjoy beta-testing your competitive mode mid-season lmao
>>
>>344301270
This though, community servers are more alive than they have been in a long time right now
>>
>>344301270
No one is saying community servers are dead, they're saying they're shit, and they're right
>>
>Empty Gameservers: 8234
>People Searching: 8479
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.