[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of the Shadowrun games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 312x161) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 312x161
What does /v/ think of the Shadowrun games?
>>
As always, the PNP version is better
>>
Solid titles. First one is a good introduction, and the second two titles make it all come together with better mechanics and story.
>>
Amazing for a crowd funded game series. I hope they keep making games.
Only sad thing is that while Hong Kong was better all around, it has almost no modding scene at all. And I think it's due to having a mostly Asian inspired tileset with no option to import from the first game.
>>
Great games

Dragonfall best story, Hong Kong best mechanics
>>
>>344287601
They wete phenomenal for a fundraised game, and sold good enough.

The storytelling of the last 2 and the characters are actually better than most AAA games
>>
Pile of unfaithful drek I tell you what.
>>
>that fucking last fight in Dragonfall

Why do the devs drag on fights so much?
>>
>>344290820
>Why do the devs drag on fights so much?
If you think that's bad, try playing one of the missions in the Hong Kong Epilogue where you choose to fight both sides. Waves upon waves of enemies and they all have full fucking armor. I should have just left the epilogue unplayed.
>>
>>344290820

> Why do the devs drag on fights so much?

>drag on

>Dragon.
>>
Working on a mod as a matter of fact.
>>
>>344287601
They are quite good.
>>
Excellent, some of the better games of the last couple of years for sure
>>
>>344287601
I like them a lot.

Like, people will complain the first was linear as fuck. Damn right it is. And it was a breath of fresh air after a thousand RPG's where its all about getting lost and doing a thousand pointless sidequests.

No replayability whatsoever but I think its good to know that not every RPG has to be a 100 hour long sidequestfest
>>
Dragonfall > Shadowrun Returns > Hong Kong

There's something about HK which was incredibly off-putting to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.