[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the funnest hero?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
Who is the funnest hero?
>>
>>344283748
The uninstall button
Probably Zarya
>>
Tracer, glass cannons are always fun.
>>
>>344283781
>Tanks
>fun
>>
>>344283862
There's something extremely gratifying about being at maximum charge. The sound that the laser beam makes is sexy as fuck. She also does good damage and has one of the best ults in the game
>>
>>344283748
Hanzo
>>
>>344283957
I like the mixed role of support with the throwable shields, tank with the restorative health, and offensive with that mosquito zapper
>>
the die die die guy
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (140 KB, 545x429) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
140 KB, 545x429
Zenyatta when the team watches your back
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 1070x1840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 1070x1840
>>344283748
She's also the cuddliest!
>>
>>344283748
>Superior maneuverability
>flying through the air raining death on the other team
>Sending people off cliffs to fall to their deaths
>Taking the other team unaware and killing them all with a sneaky ult
No doubt it's Junkrat
>>
Probably Tracer
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467156450853.jpg (76 KB, 820x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467156450853.jpg
76 KB, 820x960
Junkrat, Zarya, Zenyatta, and D.Va are the only four heroes I actually find fun. Fite me.
>>
File: jetset.jpg (73 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jetset.jpg
73 KB, 400x400
Definitely Lucio
>blasting people into pits
>amazing mobility
>goddamn wall-riding and stalling the objective
>pushing teammates to the objective w/speed boost and ult is the most satisfying thing to witness
no other support is as fun as Mr. Jet Set Radio
>>
For me, Pharah, Reindhardt, D.Va, mainly. I like Reaper but I am not that good as him yet. I need to try Tracer because I feel like I would enjoy playing her. I just haven't because I hate her face and her voice and her lack of ass.
>>
File: Dale_using_Pocket_sand.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dale_using_Pocket_sand.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>344283748
Mcree
I was playing him last night and I realized something, he doesn't use flashbangs, he has a pocket full of sand he throws in people's faces. Dale Gribble is Mcree
So now every time I stun people I let loose my warcry SHI-SHI-SHA!
>>
File: feel you.png (162 KB, 187x433) Image search: [Google]
feel you.png
162 KB, 187x433
>>344286675
This
>tfw you master wall riding and never touch the ground unless you want too
>>
>>344286927
I just feel dumb when I play Mcree. Flash,Fan,Roll,Fan kills almost everyone even after the nerf. There is almost no variety in his gameplay. Maybe you plink at someone in the distance if there is no one nearby to kill. His ult is just Q count to 3 and kill everyone on the screen.
>>
>>344288409
He was the first character I played as and I've just gotten better with him. I've gotten good with Phara and Mei to balance everything out, and I was good with Mercy, but it seems like she's completely useless in competitive, only Lucio is viable.
I just laugh everytime I flash people now
>>
>>344288409
>Being low mmr even though ranked is out
Come on now Mcree is fucking shit if all you do is try to get up close and fan the hammer witch will also almost never work anymore outside of shitters in quickplay.
>>
>>344288409
>using fan
Trash.
>>
>>344288819
I try to pick people off from a distance, or if they're being dipshits and not paying attention I'll sneak up on them and throw a pouch of pocket sand at them. Or I'll try to get a good vantage point and announce the time to everyone
>>
I've recently discovered how damn fun D.Va's ramming can be.

Other than that, Roadhog is my go-to for when I just want to fuck around. It's so fun hooking that smartass Lucio who thinks he's too quick to be killed. Hooking people over a pit and waving at them during the split second before they fall is great, too.
>>
>>344289059
>playing Lucio
>roadhog hooks me
>immediately right click and run away

Works 95% of the time assuming I'm hooked near full health - which as Lucio, I almost always am.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.