[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Iga's face when he buys Comcept in a few years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: koji-igarashi-05-08-15-1[1].jpg (30 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
koji-igarashi-05-08-15-1[1].jpg
30 KB, 800x450
>Iga's face when he buys Comcept in a few years
>>
Why would he buy trash? Just buy Inti for keeps so they don't get forced to make garbage.
>>
>>344275171

Comcept has some nice artists. After Red Ash flops, he could buy the company for pennies. Inti-Creates could be bought along side it.

He could let Inafune dance for yen in the lobby.
>>
>>344275287
Inti has better artists to be quite honest family.
Iga's not exactly in desperate need for them either, Bloodstained's artist is just fine. All he really needs is based Kojima back on team and maybe Hirooka as well.
>>
>>344275597

They need to hire Masaki Hirooka. He (she?) is a pretty good artist for a realistic style that fits the series really well. Order has my favorite artstyle.

Kojima is good, but she has a bad tendency to create pretty boy androdynous guys. I really only think the only ones in the series that should have that is Alucard.

Yuji Natsume is good, but his style is too anime.
>>
>>344275597
>>344275907
What even is Kojima up to these days? I know she's doing the slipcase art for Bloodstained if you donated over 60 bones, but looking around for her since she left Konami, she's largely dropped off the map entirely.
>>
>>344275992

She does a lot of covers for fantasy novels, and things like that. I imagine a lot of that information is in Japanese.
>>
File: big-3.jpg (238 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
big-3.jpg
238 KB, 600x839
>>344276041
Well, nice to know that she's keeping busy. I remember reading that she had a background in economics before she went into art full-time in the '90s, so I was hoping she hadn't dropped it for a "real" career.
>>
>>344276415

>looks like some Japanese story
>give him a European style cloak anyways

BRAVO
>>
>>344276607
Could be one of those wealthy westaboo types who got the imported shit from Dejima. Or it could just be post-1868 when Japan opened up and all the western stuff started rushing in. Don't really see the problem either way.
>>
>>344275992

If I'm not mistaken, Kojima is still in contract with Koei Tecmo. She's doing Dynasty Warriors art.
>>
>>344276751

Could be an evil European vampire hunting a pure Japanese maiden story for all we know.
>>
>>344276751

Or she just wanted to draw Dracula.
>>
>>344274704
Why would he want to buy a trash-tier developer?
>>
>>344277068

It's funny.
Probabably could be bought for cheap in a few years.
Can fire Inafune.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.