[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has anyone confirmed if this comes with a code for the pc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 91lN6ACwT7L._SL1500_.jpg (254 KB, 1500x915) Image search: [Google]
91lN6ACwT7L._SL1500_.jpg
254 KB, 1500x915
So has anyone confirmed if this comes with a code for the pc edition yet?
>>
>>344274193
I'm assuming not and crossbuy is digital-only, since they haven't done the "W10 store code packed in with the first run of Xbox One copies!" thing like they did with Quantum Break.
>>
>>344274193
>Microsoft exclusive
Never even heard of it till now. Being an XBox One fan must be suffering.
>>
>>344274320
probably
>>
>>344274320
It's been shown off at the past two E3s, senpai.

It's Inafune and the Metroid Prime 3 guys recycling the corpse of that weird attempt at a Western MM game for a while back, and they've turned it into a GunValkyrie-type of game.
>>
>>344274193
definitly not.
they won't give you 2 copies with a single purchase.
it's probably just 1 key and your account getting flagged so you can also play it on PC, that's what i assume.
but you won't get 2 CD keys in a single box.
>>
>>344274193
the gameplay looked like ass
>>
>>344276271
it's 40 bucks and does look like a gamecube/PS2 era game or a budget PS3 title.
but i am totally in the market for one of those.
heavily gameplay focused.
unique gameplay not just copy paste third person open world shooter
>>
>>344276554
meh what ever enjoy your game.
I don´t get why you say that the game play looks unique

but I´m gonna stick with my rule of not playing games with female protagonists that came out after 2010
>>
>>344275269
>>344274193

its play anywhere you fucking retards
if you have it on xbox, you have it on pc
>>
>>344277184
Cool your autism, OP is asking does the collector's edition of ReCore for the Xbone contain a download code for the W10 store in the case, like pre-order copies of Quantum Break did.

"Play Anywhere" only applies to digital purchases from the W10 store, which just ties the game to that Xbox Live account on both the Xbone and W10.
>>
>>344277514
that means no physical release for Recore on PC? fuck man, microsoft can't do anything right.
>>
>>344277675
Is that surprising at all? Quantum Break didn't get a physical release on the PC, and that was a hell of a bigger deal than ReCore.
>>
>>344277808
i didn't follow quantum break much, never looked good to me.
but recore looks more like my type of game, and i love having physical but i guess i can't get a box this time.
>>
File: bakagaijin.jpg (190 KB, 825x886) Image search: [Google]
bakagaijin.jpg
190 KB, 825x886
>>344274193
>caring about this game

why?
>>
>>344278060
cause it's not a kickstarter game and actually looks alright from the E3 footage.
while mighty N9 started smelling weird months before release.
>>
>>344278160
you should wait for it to be released instead of preordering it then
>>
>>344278331
i am, who was talking about preordering?
you don't actually preorder games now do you anon?
>>
>tfw kinda wanna fuck the dog
i really enjoyed the dog from half life 2 but he has always been too big for me..now this changed
>>
>>344278434
nope I fucking preordered MGSV though
>>
>>344278582
same here, collectors edition actually, cause i expected them to be rare.
i fucking loved the game though so money well spent.
>>
>>344278060
Easy, Inafune isn't controlling the money. ReCore and Soul Sacrifice show that he still has some good ideas left in the tank (He's an artist and ideas guy on both of them), he just needs to be kept on a leash and not be allowed to control the finances.
>>
>>344276554
the gameplay looks like third person metroid prime though. Not that its a bad thing though, but the game looks like it oudlve used a bit more polish before release.
>>
>>344274193
>no real gameplay yet
>already a CE
Disgusting. Confirmed to be an awful game
>>
>>344278782
collectors editions are a diamond dozen, also theres gameplay from the E3 demos.
>>
>>344278664
I had fun with it but it was still disappointing, my fault for getting overhyped
>>
>>344274193

>falling for another Jewnafune scam AGAIN

When will you people learn?
>>
>>344278905
yea i can see that.
the one that burned me the most was Bioshock Infinite.
holy shit was that game bad.
and this year i've already bought Star fox 0 and Uncharted 4 (wich i liked the first 3 but this one was the worst)
guess i'll never learn, someone should take my money away and spend it on prostitutes or something
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.