[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on Mega Man Legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Cute girl.png (495 KB, 5120x3840) Image search: [Google]
Cute girl.png
495 KB, 5120x3840
Your opinion on Mega Man Legends
>>
>>344264215
KICK THE CAN FOR FREE MONEY
>>
>>344264215
It suffered from the early ps1/N64 problem where developers hadn't quite figured out how to make things control well in 3d, so it has that huge issue bogging it down. Also the voice acting was bad and the graphics aged like milk

Yet under all the jenkiness, it's actually a pretty good game. It's about as good a job as they could have done bringing megaman into 3d. The unlockable weapons and upgrades made exploring rewarding. Not to mention the giant robot bosses blew my mind at the time.

MML2 was such a huge improvement on MML. I'm a bit disappointed they decided to can the sequel.
>>
File: feel cry.jpg (99 KB, 754x1000) Image search: [Google]
feel cry.jpg
99 KB, 754x1000
>tfw MML3 was cancelled and will never be revived

Can someone just hold me for a bit?
>>
File: legend_disappoint.png (194 KB, 580x345) Image search: [Google]
legend_disappoint.png
194 KB, 580x345
>>344265375
>and the graphics aged like milk
kill la kill yourself fampai
>>
>>344264215
>Your opinion on Mega Man Legends
My opinion is that it's amazing.

And child me was never able to choose between Roll and Tron.
>>
>>344265375
>graphics aged like milk
So into a wonderful premium cheese? I agree
ya I stole that from /vr/ fuck u
>>
It was fun.

I should really replay it one of these days.
>>
>>344264215
Inafune's trump card is a legends 3 revival via kick starter making it multiplat and fans will get to heal with game again,but really inafune will blame all the inevitable delays and missing content on not enough money and fan input
>>
>>344267403
That's what Red Ass was.
>>
>Nice Graphics
>Lots of charm
>Fucking awful controls
>>
>>344267561
>>Fucking awful controls
I know everyone says they're bad but you just circle strafe everything and your bullets have slight homing so it's not like it was impossible.

Maybe I need to replay the first one? It just seems like there were other games with bad controls that were impossible to play while legends was consistent.
>>
Given that Inafune isn't handling the finances and has to answer to the Chinese overlords for Red Ash (So no attempts at a multimedia franchise or 11 versions to chew up resources), does it actually have a chance of coming out alright?
>>
File: megaman.png (137 KB, 320x424) Image search: [Google]
megaman.png
137 KB, 320x424
>>344265375
>the voice acting was bad and the graphics aged like milk
>>
>>344267901
no
>>
>>344265375
>voice acting was bad
Probably nostalgia headphones but I actually kinda liked the voice acting, cheese and all.

>graphics aged like milk
I mean, I agree that MML2 is much better, but the first game isn't THAT bad.
>>
>>344264215
My dog named paprika is cute?
>>
>>344268548
>deshou
>>
>>344267946
>>344268398
Ok maybe the voice acting wasn't "bad", but it had the feel of a low-budget 90s anime dub, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>344269576
That's exactly what makes it good, anon.

Again it may just be nostalgia but then again I first played this in probably late 2000s/early 2010s
>>
>>344264215

The only vidya to my knowledge where you can kick dogs into the air. 10/10 masterpiece imo
>>
>>344264215
MML2 was better, but Nintoddlers will never admit it.
>>
I'm of the opinion that if Capcom had made 3, Mighty Failure wouldn't have been made.
>>
>>344267901
>No 11 versions to chew up resources
Isn't it coming out for Wii U, PS4/B0NE and that weird ass chinese FUZE android console
>>
>>344271715
Truly the darkest timeline
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.