[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INSIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: playdeadinsidehero.jpg (49 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
playdeadinsidehero.jpg
49 KB, 1200x630
>3 hours of gameplay for 20$

Justify this.
>>
Well, did you have fun? Does it have replayability? I payed 15 dollars for Journey, my first playthrough was an hour and I got about 6 hours of replayability out of it.
>>
Ground Zeros was even shorter
>>
>>344234817
Doom 4 is like 5 hours for $60
>>
>>344234928
The gameplay itself, like Journey isn't fun enough to keep you going, it's the intriguing stuff that's going on.

I mean the game has the best sound design in a game i've seen (heard) in a long time, and the content it had was great, and maybe more of it would've gotten boring, but i still don't know if i can say that it's worth paying 20$ for.
>>
I had fun and 20 dollars isn't really a big deal for me. Also I've played through it multiple times.
>>
>>344234817
ru me OP?

I just beat it and made a thread, without the epic meme yours has tho.
>>
>>344235097
At least you're supporting good developers. I mean if you were that bothered about the $20 you could've taken five minutes to research the game and find out that its short. Then you could've torrented it.
>>
>>344234817
i had fun, it's an interesting experience and there's obviously a lot of work and polish crammed into those 3 hours.

i've paid money to go watch movies in the cinema that aren't half as memorable or enjoyable, besides $20 is fucking nothing for me anyway.
>>
Steamkiddos really need to understand that $20 isn't a lot of money in the real world. I know you had to save up a lot of Steam cards and Steam gems and Steam dildos to buy a $20 game but for anyone with a job it's not an issue.
>>
>>344235714
Well i bought it specifically because i want to support Playdead, and i'm not going to refund it, but i thought 3 hours is really short for 20$
>>
>>344236192
It's not about "how much is 20$ in the real world" but for example you could get 5 times the content out of a game that costs half as much.

Limbo for example is a 5 hour game, but only costs 10$
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.