[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is nothing more satisfying than killing civilians in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1429807106198378.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429807106198378.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
There is nothing more satisfying than killing civilians in this game I tried it in GTA, I tried it in Prototype and countless others but in none of them they actually cried and begged for mercy I think more games need this mechanic it's really empowering you know? Having some chucklefuck kneel before you as you blow his head off I love that shit almost as much as I love Naruto and Slipknot.
>>
>>344201739
Nice.
>>
Ok. Kill yourself
>>
>>344201739

The funny thing is, i dont even like video games.
>>
>>344201739
>tfw the guys in your pic won

Now you have to put your actions into reality, we count on you.
>>
Nothing beats Postal 2... in the use of loading screens.
>>
New Hitman is a pretty satisfying psychopath simulator. Well at least it was until blood effects got bugged after the Marrakesh level
>>
>>344201739
that was a'most good bait man
but being edgy and being a narutard
over the line
>>
>>344202387
It has to be the longest running scam in the business. They have been peddling that broken, shitty game for a decade and pretending people still like it, when it gets boring way before you finish your first playthrough. You also gotta love how they pretend Postal 3 never happened.
>>
>>344201739
really? i thought the game was fucking boring. only fun thing was pissing on people, and even that got boring after a while. i quit 30 minutes in.
>>
>>344205729

the exploring was fun though.

which is why vtmb is one of the goats as well.
>>
>>344205893
>the exploring was fun though
Not with loading screens every thirty steps. And specially not when the map is empty as shit.
>>
>>344205893
>vtmb
OH NIGGER SHIT
GONNA REINSTALL
Yes, shame on me for uninstalling in the first place.
>>
>>344205893
the exploring would be fun if the map wasn't empty half of the time. and even when it isn't the npcs look incredibly generic.
>>
>>344206045
What did you expect to find on the map aside from guns in the first place? Your sex life?
>>
>>344206336
Why make the map as big as your mom's ass if you're going to split it into tiny chunks with loading screens in between? Were you born like this?
>>
>>344206452
So you would rather just have one district as whole game world so there wouldn't be any loading times are you retarded?
>>
>>344206757
You sound violently stupid so I'll cut you some slack, but Postal 2 has some of the worst level design ever made. Objectives are 10 maps away just for the luls, with fuckall in between them and then the game forces you to backtrack through all those wonderful loading screens. Add to that the fact that computers back then didn't have much RAM and you had a wonderful carnival of shit. If messing about with peds wasn't entertaining it would be one of the worst games ever.

It's like a retarded child with ADD designed them... are you the running with scissors level designer?
>>
>>344207345
The point of this game is to murder peds not fucking look for deeper meaning and ebin achievement unlocking items you daft fuck. Go play Fallout 4 and Minecraft.
>>
>>344207559
>The point of this game
>implying there was a point to this game
You get dumber and more gullible by the post, like a Benjamin Button of brain damage.
>>
>>344207736
Considering even the promotional screenshots show Dude killing some civilians and you get mocked for not killing people in the end screen yeah I'd say that was the point you idiot.
>>
>>344202387
Half-Life 2 does, nowadays
>>
>>344207941
What does that have to do with the abysmal level design, friend?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.