[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Windows 10 worth it? Anyone upgrade with a pirated copy? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Windows-10[1].png (426 KB, 1024x608) Image search: [Google]
Windows-10[1].png
426 KB, 1024x608
Is Windows 10 worth it? Anyone upgrade with a pirated copy? Would dual OS-ing with the pirated copy work?
>>
File: 19h31m44s223.png (885 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
19h31m44s223.png
885 KB, 1280x720
Someone spoonfeed me. Only considering this because of the X1 dual purchase promo.
>>
File: W10 Shit compilation.png (2 MB, 3692x1064) Image search: [Google]
W10 Shit compilation.png
2 MB, 3692x1064
>>344198695
No. It's all around shit + a total botnet.
Enjoy being spied on 24/7, forced updates being fed to your entire system, and all "non supported" or "illegal" files & programs being auto-deleted.

The Xbone shit is a literal gimmick, and still requires you to own the console. In general I'd expect DX12 to die in near future, thanks to Vulkan. At very least DX12 will be requirement only for some Windows Store exclusive games (=MS' own products).
>>
>>344200849
you know all that shit is fake, right?
>>
My windows 7 didn't have my menus lose text and just show icons. Also the settings not being control panel annoys me to no end.
>>
It's fine, lad. Ignore tinfoil hats and "muh tablet" posters. Its fucking fine. Microsoft are jews but W10 is fine.
>>
>>344200956
I was wondering when MS shills would notice this thread.

W10 is pure shit. Literally marked the end of my Windows use for good. It has only caused trouble to my friends and relatives, to the point that they had to go buy a legit W8.1 discs to get their system up and running again. Even mass media has noticed it being awfully fishy and broken crap, that also happens to make YOU, the users, their "product", tangling you up into their new service.

When my W7 Ultimate really becomes obsolete, I'll start dual-booting a Linux distro of some sort.
>>
I tried it and then went back to W7. Many of my "acquired" Adobe programs didn't work correctly on 10.
>>
>>344201423
>just fine
>literally installs on its own, fries people's computers, deletes their files, and saps their bandwidth limits in mere minutes
>JUST FINE
I'd be just fine if you shills would get the fuck out of my planet.
>>
I tried it. I HATED it.

Every single day, these fucking "Computer needs to be restarted to install updates" popped up. Every time I clicked cancel to postpone it.

Until it fucking TOOK THAT OPTION away from me, making me literally quit my work, wait fucking hour for it to install all the pointless shit, and HOPE my PC would be up and running afterwards. And this crap kept happening EVERY WEEK. Again, and again.

Fuck that shit! There's not even an option to NEVER install that crap, nor a choice to NEVER ask me to restart the system on its own.

FUCK. YOU!
>>
File: Microsoft in Africa.jpg (121 KB, 680x630) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft in Africa.jpg
121 KB, 680x630
>>344198695
>windows 10
>worth it
Not even niggers in Africa want to use this shit.
>>
>>344201437
>to the point that they had to go buy a legit W8.1 discs to get their system up and running again.
Well they are fucking retards seeing as there is an option to go back.
>>
>>344203529
That's the whole thing, moron.
The roll-back option literally did not work, and broke the entire thing.

No matter how much shills wanna try to defend this crap, there's a fucking miles worth of negatives and risks involved in W10. Never fucking ever.
>>
It annoys the absolute FUCK out of me the lengths I have to go just to put a fucking shortcut on the desktop.

I really don't like it.
>>
>>344201423
>W10 is fine.
it really is not.
Also coming down to "fine" from "near PERFECT" is a huge downgrade in my books.
>>
File: what.gif (538 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
538 KB, 245x320
>>344198695
I upgraded my pirated win7 copy to 10 and it works ok

>>344204113
>right click
>send to desktop (create shortcut)
>>
>>344204419
Alternatively, ALT+Click and drag to wherever you want to create a shortcut link.
>>
Sony vaoi uses windows so I don't know why these ponies get all defensive.
>>
>>344205769
Viao is no longer Sony, they were sold off.
>>
Just get window's 10, all these haters are paranoid schizophrenics
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.