[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ now defends moviegames >/v/ now defends exclusives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1452888725104.jpg (147 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1452888725104.jpg
147 KB, 750x864
>/v/ now defends moviegames
>/v/ now defends exclusives
>/v/ now enjoys console wars
>/v/ is okay with paid online

What the fuck happened to this board

Fuck all of you fags, /v/ was better in the past
>>
>/v/ is one person meme

Kill yourself
>>
>>344194756
It's not a meme, it really is just a popularity circlejerk.
>>
>>344194756
2 fucking thirds of /v/ holds those opinions

It's not a meme, anon
>>
>implying this hate against exclusives is an oldfag thing

Most non retards understand how competition and economics work tbqh
>>
File: 1466106185796i.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2321) Image search: [Google]
1466106185796i.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2321
>>344194579
console war threads are the only reason I even come to this shill board.
>>
>mods allowing e-celeb threads ever since E3
>>
>>344195408
>/v/ enjoys getting fucked in the ass by companies
>>
>>344195417
Impressive
>>
>>344194579
You've been under a rock?
Neogaf invaded.
This is a dumbgaf console war shithole now.
No discussion allowed.
>>
>>344197390
>Neogaf invaded.
That would explain why I see
>GO BACK TO /POL/
at least once in every 2-3 threads nowadays.
>>
File: 1467576754227.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
1467576754227.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>344194579
neofag,reddit,invade. Now everthing it's shit.This place it's trash now.
>>
>>344194579
you forgot Activision is now the greatest dev around, and that palette swapping Asuka is literally quoted as "pure genius".
Also phone game reskins are goty and you must want them. Always.
>>
>>344194756
No you kill yourself you fuck.
He is right.
Stop fucking defending these retards, what the fuck s wrong with you?
>>
>>344197537
You only see that because the neogaf faggots that invaded don't know what /pol/ actually is and just parrot the shit we say occasionally, but in the wrong circumstance. They think anyone with a political opinion shouldn't be here, as this is now a place for literal(liberal?) retards who only fling shit at each other, read kotaku articles, care about e-celebs and post overwatch memes
>>
Young people these days are more easily affected by autism these days, and the average age of posters in /v/ has decreased alot, so its nothing unexpected to see this much retardation and shirposting in this board, but its dissapointing to see mods allowing shitty threads that dont belong here, who is to be blamed for this? Internet? Parents? tv? I dont even care anymore, hopefully there will be some disease that will rid the world of this cancer
>tips fedora
>>
>>344194579
Unless by "the past" you mean at least 6 years ago then you can fuck right off because /v/ has been pretty shit for at least that long.
It IS currently at its worst though, I'll give you that.
>>
I wish I could find a good place online to actually discuss videogames.
>>
>>344200783
Some generals in /vg/ are actually pretty alright in this regard.
>>
>>344201227
Which ones?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.