[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>E3 2017 >Nintendo does a Direct instead of a conference;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: miyamoto-laughing.jpg (62 KB, 615x315) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto-laughing.jpg
62 KB, 615x315
>E3 2017
>Nintendo does a Direct instead of a conference; Breath Of The Wild still isn't out but the NX is
>Super Mario 4D World
>Same gameplay as 3D World but with new levels and 8 player maximum. Extra characters include such fan favorites as Green Toad, Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina
>Nintendo Wars NX
>It's a simplified tower defense game with chibi graphics
>Kirby Dream Soccer
>Free to play game where Kirby is the ball and the players are Waddle Dees. You can pay money to get hats for your Waddle Dees
>Donkey Kong: Kongo Grill
>It's a cooking game with Donkey Kong as the main character, cooking all variety of dishes using ingredients from the jungle. This game is what Retro has been working on instead of the Prime series. Motion controls only
>That segment at the end of every direct where they show off the indie games nobody wants to play
>Fin
How do you react
>>
>>344193989
How does Nintendo keep winning E3 with minimum effort?
>>
>>344194221
they don't
people like to jack off about how LoZ was the most tweeted about game of E3 but that was the only game nintendo showed off. the sum of the twitter activities of all the games microsoft or sony showed easily exceeded Zelda: we wuz skyrim and shieet edition
>>
>>344194695
It was officially crowned Game of Show. Nintendo won E3 this year, get over it.
>>
>Donkey Kong: Kongo Grill

I non-ironically think this would be neat. Don't make it motion controls only and make it like a $10 downloadable game or something.
>>
>>344194910
whatever, welcome to 2010 nintendo fans
>>
>>344193989
>>Super Mario 4D World
>>Same gameplay as 3D World

Dropped
>>
>>344193989
>How do you react
NINTENDOMINATION

SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
XBROS CANCELLED
PCKEKS PETITIONED
>>
>>344193989
Shit thread but I'm really curious about the Retro game.
I guess it's either a 3D DK or a new IP.
>>
File: 1465218065604.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1465218065604.png
9 KB, 401x367
>Nintendo confirms no event, just streams of Zelda and a few games
>E3 IS IRRELEVANT NOW, COMPANIES ARE PULLING OUT. WHO CARES?

>The new LoZ doesn't look like complete shit for once
>LOL SUCK IT. WE WON E3 WITH JUST ONE GAME. DID YOU SEE THOSE RAGDOLL PHYSICS?
>>
Stop making these awful threads
>>
>>344195553
still looked better than kojima's new movie and God of war: cuck simulator
>>
>>344193989
this is honeslty what I'm expecting.
worse even.
>>
>>344195553
it doesn't?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.