[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the /v/erdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: TMS_box_art_.png (2 MB, 554x792) Image search: [Google]
TMS_box_art_.png
2 MB, 554x792
What's the /v/erdict?
>>
It's literally shit
>>
>>344189609
a 7/10 game bumped up to 8/10 because SJW reviewers love the portayal for strong censored women.
>>
It's kinda fun.
The dialog can get pretty funny at times.
>>
eh
>>
it's the worst selling Fatlus game of all time.
>>
i hate it
>>
It's alright.
>>
>>344189609
9/10 best combat system in the SMT series
>>
Bombed in japan
bombed in west, despite journalists hyping it like another DmC.
We won't be seeing more, thank god.
>>
Does the game have a actually interesting story? I only really play jrpgs till the end if the story is good like legend of heros or persona 3/4.
>>
Good game with pretty aesthetics.
But its automatic shit thanks to censorship.
>>
>>344192093
>persona 4
>good story
I dont know what the fuck youre asking for
>>
>>344189609
Censored shit, don't buy
>>
>>344192093

fuck no. There's almost 0 story
>>
>>344189609
For me it was a 9.5/10 because the story was nothing to write home about, but then again I don't play JRPGs for the story.
Gameplay is the absolute best in SMT, and the waifus were as good as P3/P4's. I just wish we had more than three side stories per character.

I'll play Lunatic mode in a future playthrough, whenever I'm ready for another 55 hours.
>>
>>344189609
>idolshit
>made solely out of fanservice, and it sucks at it
>two franchises that should have never met
>claiming it was SMT when it was Persona
>everything is censored, even story
>bombed everywhere, even Japan
>idolshit

>gameplay is good
>music is good
>>
>>344189609
I don't have it yet.
GG
>>
>>344189609
If it was not originally marketed as being SMTxFE I would not hate it, I would merely not give a shit about it because it is a game steeped in idol culture, which is the most obnoxious shit ever.

But since it was originally marketed as SMTxFE, I hate it, because it is not that.
>>
>>344189609
>listening to /v/ on modern nintendo
This place is sonygger central
>>
>>344193570
>listening to /v/
Once you're here...
>>
>>344193140
>I was marketed something different!
You were given a hastily-put together slideshow in 2013 and that's it my dude. If anyone's to blame it would be you
>>
File: 1467833296820.jpg (462 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467833296820.jpg
462 KB, 1280x720
>>344189609
i like it.
gameplay is solid, and dungeon designs are pretty good.
soundtrack isn't bad and some of the vocal tracks are good.
the story is pretty bad, and some of the censorship doesn't make sense.
probably a 7.5-8/10, easily better than something like Persona 4
>>
File: 260u9s8.jpg (77 KB, 743x478) Image search: [Google]
260u9s8.jpg
77 KB, 743x478
>>344192751
>>344193140
>Fatlus losers hate girls
More like faglus
>>
>>344193804

Hastily put together or no, the slide show implied a very different game.
>>
>>344193828
>gameplay is solid

barebones jrpg turn based gameplay

>dungeon designs are pretty good.

hallways

So what's good about the game again?
>>
If you're really some /a/ tier retard that must masturbate to every anime waifu, get the uncensored patched or the Japanese verison if you are that spergy. The NOA verison is not worth your time.
>>
>>344193942
>barebones
So like the Persona games, right?

>hallways
Literally the Persona games

What are we talking about again?
>>
>>344193942
t. someone who has not played the game
>>
Combat is good but on the easy side unless you play it on the hardest difficulty. Everything else is pretty much shit.
>>
>>344194191
Shit game?
>>
File: rxZrRwT.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rxZrRwT.jpg
474 KB, 1280x720
Think Persona + iDolM@ster.
Plot is stupid but the characters and gameplay are decent.
You can tell it was made by Atlus.
Only shame is that they didnt use Shoji Meguro songs this time.
>>
>>344193942
yeah, every JRPG totally has something like sessions, ad-libs and side stores to unlock more team attacks to extended your sessions.

the dungeons have good puzzles, or have you not played the game?
>>
>>344194191
>other popular jrpgs are also shit so it's okay
Kill yourself.
>>
>>344194312
>Only shame is that they didnt use Shoji Meguro songs this time.

Shoji Meguro rarely works on anything but their "main" titles. And the OST for #FE is still really good, disregarding the embarrassing pop songs. Good combat and dungeon themes, which is all you need.
>>
>>344192236
Ot was like scoobydo i liked it.
>>
Its great. Really fun game.
Can't wait for the faggot with the censorship picture. Go learn japanese if you care so much about things being lost in translation or changed to be culturally acceptable fatass weeb fucks. Its shit but being le protester :^) only stops you from playing the best game of the year until No Man's Sky.
>>
>>344196613
But you can play the game for free, uncensored with minimal effort.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.